LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 418 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
-Jed York.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I always believed in Jed because he wants to win and looks up to his uncle Eddie. His only problem was he is young but is starting to figure things out. He is much better off than he was a few years ago. Hopefully he stops guaranteeing things or saying stuff like this is the last time our season ends in Dec.

P.S. A couple years ago I felt he wanted to win but just didn't know how. Looks like he has found the way.

As for those of you that mentioned John York I think he cares about the team a lot more than he use to. He's there after all the wins shaking hands. I know he has taken pictures with fans and given people field passes for 9ers home and even away games. I think it's Denise that probably doesn't want anything to do with the team. Jed's the main force but John has definitely come a long way from the guy chaining up the gatorade bottles. He's wrote a lot of blank checks lately.

This was only back in late last year but if I dig I could find posts believing in Jed long before that. Jed is a heck of a lot wiser than when he 1st started but that was a lot to ask of a 27? year old at the time. He know has surrounded himself with great guys much like his Uncle Eddie did.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM ]
This was only back in late last year but if I dig I could find posts believing in Jed long before that. Jed is a heck of a lot wiser than when he 1st started but that was a lot to ask of a 27? year old at the time. He know has surrounded himself with great guys much like his Uncle Eddie did.

I agree. Even him hiring the guy from YouTube was huge. This guy is on the right track and ahead of the curve.
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I agree. Even him hiring the guy from YouTube was huge. This guy is on the right track and ahead of the curve.

Yeah, he brings in his own money towards the new stadium and can help with the technology part of the new stadium. If he can help run youtube, yahoo and Facebook the guy is probably a genius and can help run our team. PLUS he has connections and can get the most money out of naming rights to the new stadium. Not that I would want those names but he has to know big names in all the top companies.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM ]
The Padawan is definitely learning quite a bot form his Jedi- Master Eddie Debartolo.
Originally posted by mustangmele:

Yeah, he brings in his own money towards the new stadium and can help with the technology part of the new stadium. If he can help run youtube and yahoo the guy is probably a genius and can help run our team.

Such a beautiful thing when young intelligent minds get together and do brilliant things. I am so excited about the new stadium and the team wants to have it ready by 2014 right?
He made mistakes, like EVERYONE, but hit a grand slam with Baalke, Paarage, JH, and keeping his mouth shut.

Keep up the consistent improvement Jed, you're doing fine.
Originally posted by susweel:
Young Jed is looking like a pimp in a 3 piece suit these days.

and Alex has been his b***h....
JED YORK JED YORK JED YORK JED YORK!!!!
Its so weird/awesome having the 49ers all over the national headlines again.

jed york, albeit young, is handling being an owner like a true pro.

i think joe lacob, although he got undeserving boos, needs a lesson in public speaking
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Its so weird/awesome having the 49ers all over the national headlines again.

Yesterday there were 7 or 8 main articles on the nfl.com homepage about the Niners (and a couple on the side), and today there were 2 (with a couple on the side). Peyton would've at least let us watch more segments or read more articles about the Niners, but it would've been 90% Peyton-based and I'm glad we're going into this season as a 49ers team, not a Peyton Manning team.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Yesterday there were 7 or 8 main articles on the nfl.com homepage about the Niners (and a couple on the side), and today there were 2 (with a couple on the side). Peyton would've at least let us watch more segments or read more articles about the Niners, but it would've been 90% Peyton-based and I'm glad we're going into this season as a 49ers team, not a Peyton Manning team.

I agree
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by mug0mug:

I agree

Pretty much agree.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Young Jed is looking like a pimp in a 3 piece suit these days.

Share 49ersWebzone