There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Opposing teams trash talk, Facebook and text messages.

Living in NYC here are just a couple of the messages I got minutes after that comeback drive versus the Patriots.

"What you wanna do? We got something for Gore...."

"You havet faced a D like Big blue or a tough QB like Eli. I just hope your boys can keep it close. Us giant fans aren't used to blowing team out... Haha"

"You don't want none of this. You aren't in the NFC West next week"

"I show you how I do this son......." That's right GIANTS!!!!!"

"Don't finish 8-8"

"I am sure we will get in touch next week, lol"
Originally posted by Chief:
Living in NYC here are just a couple of the messages I got minutes after that comeback drive versus the Patriots.

"What you wanna do? We got something for Gore...."

"You havet faced a D like Big blue or a tough QB like Eli. I just hope your boys can keep it close. Us giant fans aren't used to blowing team out... Haha"

"You don't want none of this. You aren't in the NFC West next week"

"I show you how I do this son......." That's right GIANTS!!!!!"

"Don't finish 8-8"

"I am sure we will get in touch next week, lol"

We haven't been in the NFC west since the first game of the season.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We haven't been in the NFC west since the first game of the season.

Yes, I know and I pointed that out to them... That is what everyone says when they see our record. "Yah, but they play in the NFC West."

Don't say anything back!


Karma!
This feels like an old-school 49ers/Giants game from the late 80s/early 90s... oooooh biggins...
I wouldn't talk to uneducated bandwagon fans. I'd delete them... if they lose it's trade up for Luck... fire Coughlin...
lol ooooo the giants are sooo scarryy
New York will be tough. Especially if Bradshaw is back in the lineup. Eli can make us pay when he is on. Next week will be a challenge. We are up to the task but it won't be an easy game. We are fortunate this one is at Candlestick. Fans need to give the Giants what for. Defensive backs should be on alert too. Big game next week. Big game.
The pass rush was lacking today, from what I saw.

The Giants have a good OL. If we can't pressure Eli, this game is over. It's as simple as that. You pressure and harass Eli, your defense is in good position to force fumbles, get picks. And for some reason, I'm a bit worried about their run game....

Will be an AWESOME game for sure.
They have something for Gore? They were 27th against the run entering today.
Let's see. They lost to Seattle and three of their wins have come against the Cards, Rams and Miami. I would just wait because he who laughs last laughs best.
Originally posted by Hopper:
They have something for Gore? They were 27th against the run entering today.

Yeah, and its not like the Patriots have anything to exploit that weakness.
HUGE GAME for us. I can't wait. Pray we win, or at the very least play them super competitive down to the wire. National perception of the 49ers will be shaped by this game.
I think we win this one. Home field and the 9ers match up well against NY.
bring it! this is what we play for big games, idk about you but i get bored playing weak teams, its so much better beating the good ones!