LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Opposing teams trash talk, Facebook and text messages.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Speaking of the NFC West. They lost to the Seahawks at home. We beat the Seahawks at home. The Patriots haven't exactly been unstoppable this year. I don't care what people say, I expect the Niners to be on their game this coming week. I hoping for another Bucs type game. I never like Eli and I hope they drive is goofy looking a$$ into the dirt.
hopefully people make some noise at the stick!
I love that they are coming in off a big win. I think the media will start to say "this is the week" and all that. When all is said and done our schedule is looking very tough out of division and it's making our team harder and tougher.

We can and will win this game.
Ask them how they did against the Redskins and Seahags
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Nov 6, 2011 at 5:30 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Speaking of the NFC West. They lost to the Seahawks at home. We beat the Seahawks at home. The Patriots haven't exactly been unstoppable this year. I don't care what people say, I expect the Niners to be on their game this coming week. I hoping for another Bucs type game. I never like Eli and I hope they drive is goofy looking a$$ into the dirt.

i never liked him since he pulled his little " i don't wanna play for this team" stunt in the draft, what a cry baby.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Don't say anything back!

Karma!

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Chief:
Living in NYC here are just a couple of the messages I got minutes after that comeback drive versus the Patriots.

"What you wanna do? We got something for Gore...."

"You havet faced a D like Big blue or a tough QB like Eli. I just hope your boys can keep it close. Us giant fans aren't used to blowing team out... Haha"

"You don't want none of this. You aren't in the NFC West next week"

"I show you how I do this son......." That's right GIANTS!!!!!"

"Don't finish 8-8"

"I am sure we will get in touch next week, lol"

We haven't been in the NFC west since the first game of the season.

This is my favorite! This is what NINER fans should say to THEM - they've had THREE NFC West opponents, we've had one!!!! BTW the one they LOST to!!!!

In all seriousness, I was more concerned about today's game than I am about next Sunday. Don't get me wrong, the Giants are a better team than the Redskins. But we're at home instead of traveling east (not that it seems to matter this year), and I think Gore should be able to continue his trend next week against a bad run defense. I was cheering for the Giants to win today, mostly so they come in here overconfident and with a better record, making our win that much harder to disregard.
Originally posted by Chief:
Living in NYC here are just a couple of the messages I got minutes after that comeback drive versus the Patriots.

"What you wanna do? We got something for Gore...."

"You havet faced a D like Big blue or a tough QB like Eli. I just hope your boys can keep it close. Us giant fans aren't used to blowing team out... Haha"

"I show you how I do this son......." That's right GIANTS!!!!!"

"Don't finish 8-8"

"I am sure we will get in touch next week, lol"

id just make fun of their grammatical mistakes and stay quiet about the game until we smash on them. people who talk the most s**t are usually the sorest losers after their teams lose lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
We matchup well against the Giants... not scared

I was more afraid that we might lose against the skins on the road.

Originally posted by thedude:
In all seriousness, I was more concerned about today's game than I am about next Sunday. Don't get me wrong, the Giants are a better team than the Redskins. But we're at home instead of traveling east (not that it seems to matter this year), and I think Gore should be able to continue his trend next week against a bad run defense. I was cheering for the Giants to win today, mostly so they come in here overconfident and with a better record, making our win that much harder to disregard.

I was rooting for the Giants too. Big big week. New York media, New York attention. I really want this game !!!

We're playing on house money . . . embarrassing amounts of house money. We need to play free and easy and let it rip next Sunday.
House money that's funny! Just gave a buddy who's heading to Vegas some cash to put on the Niners to win the SB. They're 35-1 favourites right now!!
Big talk from 1 of the only 2 teams the Seahawks beat. Not even to mention they lost to the hawks at home, and the refs saved them from losing to the cards! Should be a good game next week tho, could decide the number 2 seed potentially.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I got my two tickets to this game three weeks ago and i can't wait! this is going to be a great matchup for us!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
idiots gonna idiot.
Share 49ersWebzone