49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 632 users in the forums

I think Bruise Miller may be among my favorite Niners now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bruce Miller?
The Boss
Norris who?!
Seemed like he was a little disappointed when we drafted him that he was going to be converted from DE to FB. I wonder how he feels now?

I'm sure getting a sack in a big college game is pretty awesome. But it can't be as awesome as scoring a TD in the NFL.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Bruce Miller?

The spelling was intentional
Originally posted by 02-10DidNotHappen:
The spelling was intentional

lol I like it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,079
Small risk, but so far has been very rewarding!!!
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 99
It's miller time!
When Harbaugh was asked about him, he said he's just a football player...as in line him up and let him go...anywhere! Really like the guy!
Bruce Millis

WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Nov 6, 2011 at 12:53 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,692
bruise lol
Naw dog, he's the ginga ninja!!!
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Naw dog, he's the ginga ninja!!!

In Soviet Russia, red-headed step-child beats you! (I don't actually know if he's a step child.)
Another very good pick the Draft Gurus panned.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone