There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This loss falls on the shoulders of the o-line!!!

He's dramatically, dramitically better than Rachal. He's a big part of what improved our O Line. A legit starter at Guard. Peoples complaints about him in the past were more related to his play at Tackle. He is not a natural T. He is a natural G.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's dramatically, dramitically better than Rachal. He's a big part of what improved our O Line. A legit starter at Guard. Peoples complaints about him in the past were more related to his play at Tackle. He is not a natural T. He is a natural G.

His problem has been that he was so valuable as a back up. RG is his best position and now, after playing center this season, he is even better. Rachal has issues but I still see him as a talented guy who may grow into a good OG in the near future. As a back up he is likely better than most teams have.

The 9ers need to keep developing the line rather than just plunk some high draft picks and expect a good line. Harbaugh and company will do this just as NE and GB have been doing it...picks and/or FAs every year. Not a bad bench right now with Boone, Kilgore, Rachal and Person. Three of these guys are competitive with the starters.
We've had Seahawk and Eagle already. Now that we had Cardinal for an appetizer this week, shall we feast on Raven this Thanksgiving? Screw the Turkey, it's over rated!
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for BubbaParisMVP.
To be honest with you, living a mere 40 miles south of Baltimore, I was thinking about taking a raven with my 20-gauge and dressing it and serving it with the turkey. But I have a soft spot for birds that mate for life, as ravens do. It's bad enough that the NFL thinks that pitting brother against brother is good Thanksgiving entertainment, so I don't see the value in separating mates from one and other.

Besides, if they tasted good, we'd know about it.

(the same can't be said for urban rock dove, er pigeon--yum)
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Nov 20, 2011 at 11:24 PM ]
Welp..we've been stuffing birds all year long, why stop now.
Harbaugh will have us eating crows this week
PLEDGE #1
FIRST OF ALL, LET'S ALL DITCH THE TYPICAL THANKSGIVING DAY ATTIRE AND SPORT OUR FINEST 9ER APPAREL, WHICH I MYSELF WILL BE IN ALL THE WAY TO MY SOCKS ..

PLEDGE#2
AGAINST THE NY GAME I TOLD FB I WOULD BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO RUN IN MY UNDER GARMENTS WAIVING MY 9ER SOCKS, OUTSIDE MY HOUSE, IF WE GOT A WIN ..WE GOT THE WIN AND I CHICKENED OUT LOL. WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING U WOULD DO AFTER A WIN AT BALTIMORE ????? WOULD YOU VIDEO POST IT??? I'M GAME IF SOMEONE JOINS :P

FEEL FREE TO POST UR ATTIRE HERE OR A GAME WINNING VID .

9ER FAITHFUL STAND-UP
Ahhh if i could be 12 again
Poop my pants
Originally posted by wailers15:
Poop my pants

no need to submit the video please
Originally posted by verb1der:

CHEERS
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I pledge not to cream my pants.