LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

This loss falls on the shoulders of the o-line!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I pledge not to cream my pants.

That's almost impossible with your penis always tingling before a Niners game.
I remember when I had my first beer
Originally posted by valrod33:

MAYBE ILL DO THIS:

DOUGIE WITH GRAMS.

SHOUT THIS OUT LOUD..

OR..

PUNCH A RAIDER FAN..AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Originally posted by valrod33:

Im looking forward to my first on Thanksgiving day.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I pledge not to cream my pants.

That's almost impossible with your penis always tingling before a Niners game.

LOL.
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
I thought Snyder was a permanent back up type of player but really glad to be wrong. I think one thing that's different this year is that we aren't trying to run the ball every single play. This hurts a guy like Chilo a bit because run blocking is his strength. I imagine Snyders a bit sharper and knows all the right duties. Everything seems a bit more complex with TE's on the line, good mix of run/pass and line shifts. I think this helps a guy like Snyder whose biggest asset is his brain.
Always liked Snyder... just not at OT. He is good for at least 2 pass pro fails each game, but that's far better than what we dealt with before. He doesn't get much push in the run game, but is easily superior in pass pro to Rachal.

We should sign him to a 2-3 year deal... draft an OG within the first 4 rounds... Then have a full offseason competition between Snyder-Kilgore-rookie... and obviously Snyder would be expected to be the starter unless someone steps up to be clearly superior.

I am also starting to see a Staley vs Boone battle for LT in the offseason. Staley may be signed up for a long time, but I'm betting the guaranteed money is front-loaded. (think I recall it to be) Overall, don't care.... just get the best 5 out there.
Chilo out and Snyder in was huge for this line. The whole line has been performing better. Not sure why SingleBrainCell could never see it?...
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Chilo out and Snyder in was huge for this line. The whole line has been performing better. Not sure why SingleBrainCell could never see it?...

Snyder and Baas hated Singletary. I was lucky enough to have dinner with them the night before the Niners got blown out by KC last year. Snyder thought he was going to be cut this year because his salary was too large. He felt like he should be a starter in this league and wasn't being given the chance under Singletary and was in his doghouse for no apparent reason.

Snyder has really surprised me with his play this season. I never really liked him playing at tackle. Hope he continues his good play this season
We need him back asap
Hopefully we'll see them again
  • tac22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CUZO49:
Hopefully we'll see them again

I so hope we do, on a full week's rest and in the playoffs
i hope we dont
Share 49ersWebzone