LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Originally posted by Marsh:
I dont think he will, but I think he can!

Poll should be:

What's the better chance --

Getting 20 sacks OR

Getting stabbed 20 times...

Yes, I think he can, whether he will or not remains to be seen. I think he will always be in the 13-15 range and occasionally it will go up to 20. In any case he does well for our pass rush.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Poll should be:

What's the better chance --

Getting 20 sacks OR

Getting stabbed 20 times...

or 20 times in the police reports.
Who cares, its clear he gets mad pressure and has to be double team always.
trade him for tebow
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Who cares, its clear he gets mad pressure and has to be double team always.

This. If the double him and Justin then it opens things up for Brooks and Big Ray.
Do you guys think Aldon has improved since last year? Dude is awesome, don't get me wrong. He has 9.5 sacks I think. But, if the Cowboy wasn't next to him tying up two guys how much would his numbers decrease? I think his sack stats this year are a little deceiving. As an overall unit, we need to do a better job pressuring the QB.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Do you guys think Aldon has improved since last year? Dude is awesome, don't get me wrong. He has 9.5 sacks I think. But, if the Cowboy wasn't next to him tying up two guys how much would his numbers decrease? I think his sack stats this year are a little deceiving. As an overall unit, we need to do a better job pressuring the QB.

He sat Stephen Jackson down as well. He is really, really, really good. He looks a lot bigger this year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If Justin Smith keeps holding dlinemen then yes. Hopefully the refs don't catch on.

He's playing really really well this year, I'm glad his sack #s are still there too! I was worried in the beginning that being a 3 down backer would affect his pass rush
He could be, but he won't, because his dedication to the game is crap. If that dude had worked out like a horse all season rather than host filmed parties at his mansion in the hills, he'd be the scariest player in the NFL right now.

But he didn't. And what we have is a second year, above average, pass rusher. I am disappoint.
YES!!!!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
He could be, but he won't, because his dedication to the game is crap. If that dude had worked out like a horse all season rather than host filmed parties at his mansion in the hills, he'd be the scariest player in the NFL right now.

But he didn't. And what we have is a second year, above average, pass rusher. I am disappoint.

lulz
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Do you even football
Share 49ersWebzone