There are 581 users in the forums
2 Niner defenders on Kings mid-season all pro team
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM
- AC49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,079
You forgot Andy Lee on special teams!!!!!
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Damn! Bowman beats out P Willy? You know, I'll take it. He is an absolute monster this year!
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:11 PM
- niners9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 207
Defensive Rookie of the Year: LB Von Miller, Broncos????????????? hmmmmm.... Thats Funny He Just Got Benched By Broncos Last Week
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:33 PM
- Kam_mamba
- Veteran
- Posts: 66
Von Miller as DROY???!!! he got benched by Fox cuz he has no containment on running plays..... the dude rushes up field looking for a sack every down.
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM
- dj43
- Moderator
- Posts: 38,382
Not 49er related but, I would be very interested to hear why he thinks the Pats would beat Green Bay. That Patriot defense is NOT stopping much this season.
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
No frikin way we lose to the saints at home in the playoffs....and its Bowman and Willis gettingvLB honors this year mark my words....
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
ESPN NFL live, Aldon Smith wasn't even on the mid seasons rookie of the year list
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:56 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,852
losing to the saints at HOME?!???
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,653
Thread Title = thought 2 Niners signed by Sacramento/Anaheim Kings scab team
Nov 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Aldon is DROY.
We won't lose to the Saints, if they even make the playoffs.
We won't lose to the Saints, if they even make the playoffs.
Nov 2, 2011 at 9:33 PM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
Nice, Harbaugh as COY.
Nov 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM
- okdkid
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,726
The common complaint amongst pundits is that the 49ers are not "built" to beat a team like the Packers or the Saints in the playoffs.
I'm really not seeing it.
In fact, I'll take the opposite point of view. I don't think the Packers or Saints are built to beat a team like the 49ers in the playoffs.
In January, throwing the ball 50 times with a sieve of a defense will not win you games. Controlling the trenches on both sides of the ball and winning the turnover battle is what wins games.
The Packers and Saints will be fighting an upfield battle should they visit San Francisco in January.
I'm really not seeing it.
In fact, I'll take the opposite point of view. I don't think the Packers or Saints are built to beat a team like the 49ers in the playoffs.
In January, throwing the ball 50 times with a sieve of a defense will not win you games. Controlling the trenches on both sides of the ball and winning the turnover battle is what wins games.
The Packers and Saints will be fighting an upfield battle should they visit San Francisco in January.
Nov 2, 2011 at 9:53 PM
- lyer
- Veteran
- Posts: 136
Originally posted by okdkid:
The common complaint amongst pundits is that the 49ers are not "built" to beat a team like the Packers or the Saints in the playoffs.
I'm really not seeing it.
In fact, I'll take the opposite point of view. I don't think the Packers or Saints are built to beat a team like the 49ers in the playoffs.
In January, throwing the ball 50 times with a sieve of a defense will not win you games. Controlling the trenches on both sides of the ball and winning the turnover battle is what wins games.
The Packers and Saints will be fighting an upfield battle should they visit San Francisco in January.
+1 brother.
Nov 2, 2011 at 9:55 PM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Originally posted by okdkid:The common complaint amongst pundits is that the 49ers are not "built" to beat a team like the Packers or the Saints in the playoffs.
I'm really not seeing it.
In fact, I'll take the opposite point of view. I don't think the Packers or Saints are built to beat a team like the 49ers in the playoffs.
In January, throwing the ball 50 times with a sieve of a defense will not win you games. Controlling the trenches on both sides of the ball and winning the turnover battle is what wins games.
The Packers and Saints will be fighting an upfield battle should they visit San Francisco in January.
Who is saying that? The Niners are probably the team best built with the way they are playing now for the playoffs.