There are 606 users in the forums
49ers and the National Media (Perceptions, predictions, articles, etc.)
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS!!!!
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM
- horsecore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,280
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,137
Skip Bayless can go eat a bag of dicks.
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM
- JayDAche
- Veteran
- Posts: 736
I just can't believe his "VALID" argument is that Sproles torched us on the ground...
Not to mention apparently we never played a defense like the Giants..? Lmfao
Not to mention apparently we never played a defense like the Giants..? Lmfao
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,288
Originally posted by JayDAche:I just can't believe his "VALID" argument is that Sproles torched us on the ground...
Not to mention apparently we never played a defense like the Giants..? Lmfao
Wasn't Pitt the best defense?
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM
- walker807
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,401
Guys get over it. If you aren't used to the east coast bias by now you should be.
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM
- JayDAche
- Veteran
- Posts: 736
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Wasn't Pitt the best defense?
Pitt/Ravens/Cincy
I fail to see how we haven't played a Defense of the Giants Calibur..
Oh wait... didn't we already play the Giants Defense too?
Jan 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,288
Originally posted by JayDAche:Originally posted by blizzuntz:Wasn't Pitt the best defense?
Pitt/Ravens/Cincy
I fail to see how we haven't played a Defense of the Giants Calibur..
Oh wait... didn't we already play the Giants Defense too?
LOL
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:07 AM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
Originally posted by JayDAche:Pitt/Ravens/Cincy
I fail to see how we haven't played a Defense of the Giants Calibur..
Oh wait... didn't we already play the Giants Defense too?
Even the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Redskins had better defenses through the regular season. Yeah I know that the Giants got healthier, and the regular season is different than post-season.... What hasn't changed is our team has been probably the most consistent team week in and week out all year. They keep doubting, and our boys keep delivering. Let's hope today is just like the rest. GO NINERS!
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,660
chris carter already has eli winning it all.....
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
"Giants are a little better and hotter. Deja Blue: '07 all over w/ even more talented, experienced team. Love Harbaugh. Love NYG more, 24-17" - Skip Bayless
- 98
- 98
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM
- foreign49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,355
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Pitt/Ravens/Cincy
I fail to see how we haven't played a Defense of the Giants Calibur..
Oh wait... didn't we already play the Giants Defense too?
Even the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Redskins had better defenses through the regular season. Yeah I know that the Giants got healthier, and the regular season is different than post-season.... What hasn't changed is our team has been probably the most consistent team week in and week out all year. They keep doubting, and our boys keep delivering. Let's hope today is just like the rest. GO NINERS!
There defense is playing much better now, don't pay attention to their regular season stats. If we win this it will be with a few take-aways and Gore/Hunter both going off. I believe but wow am I nervous, go niners!
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,660
REALLY?!?!?!?! they're gonna interview trey f***in' junkins in a lame attempt to gain sympathy for the vagiants? roger craig must've declined BSPN (don't mind...would rather not see that footage again)
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
Originally posted by foreign49er:There defense is playing much better now, don't pay attention to their regular season stats. If we win this it will be with a few take-aways and Gore/Hunter both going off. I believe but wow am I nervous, go niners!
I'm nervous too but I've been nervous every week for a month. The against D has been better but do has the Niners'. If we come out and play D like we did against the Saints it's over for big blue.
Jan 22, 2012 at 9:30 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,660
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
REALLY?!?!?!?! they're gonna interview trey f***in' junkins in a lame attempt to gain sympathy for the vagiants? roger craig must've declined BSPN (don't mind...would rather not see that footage again)
nvm....they will show that footage....and of course inview that fat f**k bill parcells at the same time