There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Wide receiver Braylon Edwards is active

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7170728/peyton-hillis-cleveland-browns-inactive-again-braylon-edwards-san-francisco-49ers-returns
Starting too, if I'm not mistaken... .. .
300 freak'n yds passing !!!

A. Smith to : Edwards, Crabtree, Ginn, Walker, VD, Gore, Hunter, and Miller

And a TD to Adam Synder tackle eligible.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Starting too, if I'm not mistaken... .. .

NNNNIIIIINNNNNNEEERRRSSS
  • rserda
  • Veteran
I wonder how much action he actually sees in the game. I doubt Harbaugh risks Edwards re-injuring his knee.
Originally posted by rserda:
I wonder how much action he actually sees in the game. I doubt Harbaugh risks Edwards re-injuring his knee.

hes probably been healthy all week but harbaugh didnt want the browns to know for sure if he was gonna play so they could overly prepare for him.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes probably been healthy all week but harbaugh didnt want the browns to know for sure if he was gonna play so they could overly prepare for him.

I have been thinking this too. Not showing his hand.

I'm sure he'll be limited somewhat but he will still be very useful in the red zone and 3rd downs.

Exactly. When he first got injured, it was reported to be a 3-4 week injury. Its been 6 weeks now, correct me if I am wrong. Edwards has definitely gotten extra rest to heal up that injury, so I bet that he has been good to go this entire week. Harbaugh was likely just playing the injury game the way he usually does.