There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I knew we were good on Special Teams, but . . . .

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Brad Seely is deserving of most the credit. He was a mostly unheralded coaching hire with all the other names brought in.

This. Very underrated hire by Harbaugh.

He was quite well-respected around the league by the real football gurus. I know it wasn't the sexist hire but when it was first announced, I recall several talking heads calling it a "coup."
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Ginn is probably in the top 3 fastest players in the league. If he gets into the open, no one will run him down.

yup. ginn is crazy fast. but, he is not quick. bit of a long strider. once he hits his top gear, though, he is gone. on that kickoff return for a td, made earl thomas look slow. straight up pulling away from him,easily, until he started celebrating. another thing i noticed is that when ginn sees some open space, he dips his head and leans foward to get quicker acceleration. also, when confronted with situations to change direction suddenly, he seems to lower his hips and be able to shoot off in a different direction much better than he used to. seems like he is getting technique training. anybody else see this? seely?
Originally posted by fearthe9ers:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Ginn is probably in the top 3 fastest players in the league. If he gets into the open, no one will run him down.

yup. ginn is crazy fast. but, he is not quick. bit of a long strider. once he hits his top gear, though, he is gone. on that kickoff return for a td, made earl thomas look slow. straight up pulling away from him,easily, until he started celebrating. another thing i noticed is that when ginn sees some open space, he dips his head and leans foward to get quicker acceleration. also, when confronted with situations to change direction suddenly, he seems to lower his hips and be able to shoot off in a different direction much better than he used to. seems like he is getting technique training. anybody else see this? seely?

Yep.