LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone coming to the tailgate planning on bringing a grill?
Originally posted by lamontb:
so folks in here dissing my town. I heard it's kinda ghetto? wtf

You will safe anywhere downtown. I would recommend china town or Georgetown if you wanna party. Maybe i should recommend a ghetto spot.

getting a little defensive are we? I never been to DC and heard there was some ghetto spots (especially by the White House). I know Baltimore is very bad as far as crime rates. All I know is I want to come prepared. There is ghetto every where (especially in NC). I am not looking to really party this weekend. I am wanting to go out and have a few nice cold ones and watch some football. Well it could end up escalating to that point where I make it a party.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah I am trying to go out and have a good time and be sociable... Not get into confrontations or fights. I am 25 and not a very big guy (5'7 130 lbs) but I dont like fighting or want to get into one but however when people start running their mouths to me it gets my adrenaline going VERY QUICK and I aint afraid of s**t so I dont think I want to go there if thats the case. We will see though.

One thing I can tell you is you won't get in fights around DC for wearing Niners gear. Sundays in DC are like a freakin' rainbow. Literally fans of every team. Most people who live here aren't from here.

You will safe anywhere downtown. I would recommend china town or Georgetown if you wanna party. Maybe i should recommend a ghetto spot.

getting a little defensive are we? I never been to DC and heard there was some ghetto spots (especially by the White House). I know Baltimore is very bad as far as crime rates. All I know is I want to come prepared. There is ghetto every where (especially in NC). I am not looking to really party this weekend. I am wanting to go out and have a few nice cold ones and watch some football. Well it could end up escalating to that point where I make it a party.

I wouldn't worry about visiting DC - the majority of crime happens in places you wouldnt be visiting.

It's all good i did get overly defensive. I apologize. And DC has changed a lot. you will be cool anywhere you go but anywhere you do go keep your eyes open b/c it is a major city.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

I wouldn't worry about visiting DC - the majority of crime happens in places you wouldnt be visiting.

so is there a specific part of the orange lot where folks are meeting up

It's all good i did get overly defensive. I apologize. And DC has changed a lot. you will be cool anywhere you go but anywhere you do go keep your eyes open b/c it is a major city.

Its no problem bro thanks for the tips for everyone that has informed me. Yeah apparently the orange lot is the place to be. The question is who's rig will it be under? I gotta find a way to bring/drink beer before the game because I am not buying s**t in the stadium.

so is there a specific part of the orange lot where folks are meeting up

Yeah check out post #88 on page 6
Originally posted by NinersHoyHoy:
Man I hear DC can be kinda ghetto... I am trying to watch my steps there. I might have to bring my knife. I do want to catch the LSU VS BAMA. I been pulling for my Tide since 1993 (8 years old). Roll Tide!!! I would love to draft Dre Kirkpatrick next year in the draft at CB.

Town Tavern is in Adams Morgan which is not the nicest area but also not a dump. Fair warning though on Saturday night: Adams Morgan turns into a college block party and the times I've been to TT on non-game days it's packed with mid 20s amatuers who can't hold their liquor. I think it's really only a true Niners bar on gamedays. If you wanna revel with fans Adams Morgan probably not the best place to do it.

Yeah I am trying to go out and have a good time and be sociable... Not get into confrontations or fights. I am 25 and not a very big guy (5'7 130 lbs) but I dont like fighting or want to get into one but however when people start running their mouths to me it gets my adrenaline going VERY QUICK and I aint afraid of s**t so I dont think I want to go there if thats the case. We will see though.

Man that place is no ghetto. I'm used to Oakland, Frisco, Detroit. The tavern rocks. Lots of hot chicks wind up there. Plus I got some good back up. 6'5 330. Lol
Here are 2 helpful links.

This one is a ticket exchange on ExtremeSkins.com. Go grab those tix from Skins fans: http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdisplay.php?29-The-Classifieds

This one is where they setup their tailgate....0 replies so far hahahaha: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?357550-Official-Extremeskins-Tailgate-11-06-vs-San-Francisco-Please-Post-What-you-are-Bringing-!

GO NINERS!
I was originally gonna try and get some off of extremeskins but that site is kind of lame. I registered on it using gmail. It sent me a verification code then when i went to enter it told me i couldnt register via a free email address so F that site. I just went to stubhub.. Got 500 dollar dream seat tickets for 195 each.

Originally posted by Fricker:
Here are 2 helpful links.

This one is a ticket exchange on ExtremeSkins.com. Go grab those tix from Skins fans: http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdisplay.php?29-The-Classifieds

This one is where they setup their tailgate....0 replies so far hahahaha: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?357550-Official-Extremeskins-Tailgate-11-06-vs-San-Francisco-Please-Post-What-you-are-Bringing-!

GO NINERS!
I was originally gonna try and get some off of extremeskins but that site is kind of lame. I registered on it using gmail. It sent me a verification code then when i went to enter it told me i couldnt register via a free email address so F that site. I just went to stubhub.. Got 500 dollar dream seat tickets for 195 each.

I did the same thing - then I tried using my work email and it still didn't work. Too much trouble for a site I don't want to be a part of in the first place.
Anyone coming to the tailgate planning on bringing a grill?
damn straight it just depends on which orange lot everyone is in
My first Niners game, And Im pumped!!!! VA Niner
Originally posted by Jrex1025:
My first Niners game, And Im pumped!!!! VA Niner

congrats man...have a great time

oops, wrong quote
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Nov 1, 2011 at 5:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone