LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Amir and Rubberneck should be there.

We will be there. If you get to meet us, you are lucky.

Didn't find good airline fares for this one. Wanted to see the freak show in person.

Rubberneck's not THAT ugly.
I live in the DC area, so i'll be there with my 9ers gear on and ready to talks some shiet to these fairweather skins fans. Wooooohooooooooo
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Thought this would help.

http://prod.static.redskins.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/StadiumParkingMap2011.pdf
Im THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
I live in the DC area, so i'll be there with my 9ers gear on and ready to talks some shiet to these fairweather skins fans. Wooooohooooooooo

They are very fairweather... They are like that here in NC to.
TlSSER.....may come. should i come? what do you guys think?
Originally posted by TlSSER:
TlSSER.....may come. should i come? what do you guys think?

do it
hi rubberneck...sounds like I-66. lol. i'm kinda torn between going to the skins/49ers game and the HAR-BOWL (thanksgiving night)...are you guys mostly going to be sitting on the skins side or the 49ers(visitor) side?
Originally posted by TlSSER:
hi rubberneck...sounds like I-66. lol. i'm kinda torn between going to the skins/49ers game and the HAR-BOWL (thanksgiving night)...are you guys mostly going to be sitting on the skins side or the 49ers(visitor) side?

I would have to ask Amir. He got my tix to the skins one. Still searching for turkey day. Hard to find anything in ravens thats not on the top deck deep, still pricey.

Skins tix are easier and cheaper to come by if that helps your decision.
I'll be there yelling GO NINERS!!!

I WILL BE THERE! I'm going with 3 friends taht are Redskin fans. But if I see anybody else wearing a 49ers jersey in the parkin lot I'm gona yell my ass off man. This s**t is gona be AWESOME
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Oct 26, 2011 at 1:59 PM ]
I will be there know i am the new guy on the block but my 1st Niners game ever !!! I can't wait going with a buddy 121 3rd row
I'll be rocking the Gold Satin Niners Jacket screaming my head off....seriously lets take this place over it's a very easy stadium to conquer. Sounds like a lot of you guys are on the Niners sideline, that's where I'll be.
Originally posted by Amir:
Thought this would help.

Sweet. We gonna set a tailgate spot in advance?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Amir:
Thought this would help.

Sweet. We gonna set a tailgate spot in advance?

Sounds like we are gonna have a kick ass time guys. I will try not to get too wasted the night before but no promises lol.
Share 49ersWebzone