LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wailers15:
my boys & i will be at the Town Tavern Saturday night raping the college drunk girls like big ben,.

You're an animal dude... Has anyone ever heard of the "Green Turtle"? I think its NE of DC... My buddy wanted me to ask about it.

Hey wailers15 im gonna shoot you a pm dog... So that way you will have my cell #.
If anyone here has got Facebook as well hit me up if you want talk about it on there.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001
Man I am getting pumped up Friday to get here so I can head out to Alexandria, VA and get the hell out of this house for the weekend to see my Crimson Tide and 49ers take W's. s**t I feel like packing now haha.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
You're an animal dude... Has anyone ever heard of the "Green Turtle"? I think its NE of DC... My buddy wanted me to ask about it.

Hey wailers15 im gonna shoot you a pm dog... So that way you will have my cell #.

There are a million Greene Turtle's in DC and especially Maryland. The original I believe is in Laurel or College Park, but they are everywhere.
Originally posted by NinersHoyHoy:

There are a million Greene Turtle's in DC and especially Maryland. The original I believe is in Laurel or College Park, but they are everywhere.

well f**k... Lookin alot like the Town Tavern so far.
I'll be there driving down from Bel Air, MD near Baltimore sitting in section 121 row 17 be by myself dont know any other 49ers or redskins fans that wanted to go to the game with me. Dont have a parking pass yet.
Its no problem bro thanks for the tips for everyone that has informed me. Yeah apparently the orange lot is the place to be. The question is who's rig will it be under? I gotta find a way to bring/drink beer before the game because I am not buying s**t in the stadium.

I think you wanna bring all you want to drink with you no alcohol is sold up there on sundays dry county type of thing ....I went to game with pops and bro last year and was forced to buy a 8$ beer
Originally posted by ninerschris03:
I'll be there driving down from Bel Air, MD near Baltimore sitting in section 121 row 17 be by myself dont know any other 49ers or redskins fans that wanted to go to the game with me. Dont have a parking pass yet.
I'll be in 121, row 4...get em up!!! I'll be rockin the Gold Satin Starter Jacket....
Originally posted by eastcoast9ers:
I think you wanna bring all you want to drink with you no alcohol is sold up there on sundays dry county type of thing ....I went to game with pops and bro last year and was forced to buy a 8$ beer

Liquor stores in PG County sell booze on Sunday as far as I know...you gotta find a liquor store though, very few grocery stores/7-11's sell booze in Maryland, period.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • DC is not really ghetto. sure there are some spots but you won't really go there
  • Green Turtle is more of a Washington Capitals Bar. They show other games of course but its the best place for Caps games.
  • ESPN Zone in DC is pretty good. Most sports bars in Northern VA are also good to watch CF.
  • If you're looking to party in DC on Fri and/or Sat night go to either Dupont Circle, Georgetown, K Street Area or Adams Morgan. All these places have a bunch of clubs/lounges/restaurants. For the 21-25 crowd and wear whatever you want, go to Adams Morgan. For the 21-25 crowd but more "classier" go to Dupont Circle. For the 25+ crowd go to Georgetown or K St area.
  • Liquor stores are open till 9pm in VA, beer and wine till midnight. 10pm in DC. Midnight (i think) in Maryland. DC and MD don't sell liquor on Sundays, not sure about beer/wine. VA does sell Liquor til 6pm and Beer and Wine on Sundays til midnight.

Originally posted by wailers15:
my boys & i will be at the Town Tavern Saturday night raping the college drunk girls like big ben,.

Yeah man sounds good
hey guys, first time posting. been a niners fan since 93(father converted me when i was 3 lol))lived in SF in 93-95...But yea, i live in MD and deff. going to this game this weekend with the gf,It will be my 2nd niners game(first one was the game against philly this season).

seats will be in the endzone 113 row 28. I have the purple pass as well...now im undecided if i should wear my Willis jersey or 95 Rice jersey
So, would it be too ballsy for me to fly my Niners flag on a 15 foot pole at the tailgate?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
So, would it be too ballsy for me to fly my Niners flag on a 15 foot pole at the tailgate?

No park next to me with it
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

No park next to me with it

Deal.
Share 49ersWebzone