There are 169 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting Is Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WTF Bishop starter at ILB for Pro Bowl , lets step up our game guys, our boys deserve to go
Originally posted by Slash49:

WTF Bishop starter at ILB for Pro Bowl , lets step up our game guys, our boys deserve to go

Chill, SB teams do not play in the pro bowl game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Slash49:

Chill, SB teams do not play in the pro bowl game

Like i said Bishop over Willis is a joke, VOTE FOR THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE NFL!!!!!
I really don't follow many individual defenders outside of the Niners, but wtf is this Bishop doing to get all this hype and votes? Is it just because he plays for a higher profile team? He must be putting up numbers, because I saw him ranked ahead of Willis in an IDP fantasy list last week too.
Willis and Lee leading in their positions for the NFC

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2011/12/01/willis-joins-lee-as-49ers-pro-bowl-leaders/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Voted for all the 49ers again
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
fan voting is stupid
NFL fans across the USA know that Willis knows where they live... and isn't afraid to pay each and every one of them a visit in the off-season if something were to 'happen'.

Bruce Miller is 2nd in voting for NFC FB

If we plays loss games in 2nd round in playoff then Pwillis will go to Pro Bowl! But i wanna 49ers must get a championship for us than Pro Bowl! agree me bro?!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
If we plays loss games in 2nd round in playoff then Pwillis will go to Pro Bowl! But i wanna 49ers must get a championship for us than Pro Bowl! agree me bro?!

This.

You always speak the truth.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

You always speak the truth.
Yeah man, you know me. bro.. I honest to tell you. If Pwillis will go to Pro Bowl that make you feel good or happy? I said.. Nothing and not worth for Pro Bowl and why? cuz it is not serious to play footballs.. They plays for fun and enjoys.. did u noticed them?! I wanna 49ers must go to Championship that big serious games and Big party for fun to watch the champship the worlds...
Share 49ersWebzone