There are 161 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting Is Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by YungAce:
you guys have to make sure you vote for the obvious players! not just the big name players but players you know will get in..

if you want someone like carlos rogers or justin smith to get in, as f**ked up as it sounds, don't vote for a lesser known CB or DE who deserves to get in because you're vote in the end will ultimately amount to nothing since that team's fans are voting the same way.

for ex at RB:

i voted AP, Forte, and Gore (instead of AP, McCoy, Gore or McCoy, Forte, Gore)

or, just vote for our guys. f**k everyone else, theyre already gonna get votes.

that's what i did.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER

+1 But hopefully None will be able to go to pro-bowl SUPER BOWL BABY
Originally posted by tmpluff:

+1 But hopefully None will be able to go to pro-bowl SUPER BOWL BABY
its kinda stupid to have it before the superbowl, i understand that its an empty week but people wanna see the best players play and most likely the best players are gonna be in the superbowl
I only voted for 49ers. Everyone else can get f**ked.
I voted for a few raiders in the afc

True story
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Amir:

same

LMAO hell yeah

Plus they encourage voting more than once

I don't agree with artificially pumping up votes. Let players win it on their merit, not based on which team has the greatest # of homers.

Right now, I think these are the prime candidates:

Andy Lee
Frank Gore
Willis *
Bowman *
Iupati
Justin Smith
Carlos Rogers*

* second team candidates, rest are first team. Hurts me to say that for Willis, but that's what I think will happen.
bump
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Amir:

same

LMAO hell yeah

Plus they encourage voting more than once

I don't agree with artificially pumping up votes. Let players win it on their merit, not based on which team has the greatest # of homers.

Right now, I think these are the prime candidates:

Andy Lee
Frank Gore
Willis *
Bowman *
Iupati
Justin Smith
Carlos Rogers*

* second team candidates, rest are first team. Hurts me to say that for Willis, but that's what I think will happen.

I am calling for Akers to be the Kicker. Guy is clutch. I wouldnt say Gore for sure, AP, McCoy, Forte are gonna be right there.

Willis or Bowman, I dont see both getting voted. Its dumb with the team rosters, its like 2 MLB/ILB. like 3 CB and 3 S i think. It is so messed up.

I would put Iupati, Akers, Lee, J.Smith, Gore, Rogers at there, then idk with bowman or willis.

But i am hoping we dont even care cause if we arent playing pro bowl, means we are in the super bowl.
bump
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Voted for my ALL my niners one more again & will continue to show love

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Willis
Bowman
Rogers
J Smith

on O
Iupati
Gore

and Lee
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
@espn_nfcwestMike Sando, ESPN.com

49ers punter Andy Lee only NFC West player leading his position in fan voting for Pro Bowl. Lots of Packers.
f**king pathetic... wow... just wow...

SLam49ers Samuel Lam
Desmond Bishop, Jared Allen. RT @RPun: no Patrick Willis or Justin Smith!??! really who has votes over them?
Originally posted by Jcool:
@espn_nfcwestMike Sando, ESPN.com

49ers punter Andy Lee only NFC West player leading his position in fan voting for Pro Bowl. Lots of Packers.

douchebags and their bandwagon fans. its cool, when we win the superbowl this year were gonna run the table on every position and then not show up for the probowl because we'll be in the superbowl again
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**king pathetic... wow... just wow...

SLam49ers Samuel Lam
Desmond Bishop, Jared Allen. RT @RPun: no Patrick Willis or Justin Smith!??! really who has votes over them?
you motherf**kers better start voting for our 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone