Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Yeah man, you know me. bro.. I honest to tell you. If Pwillis will go to Pro Bowl that make you feel good or happy? I said.. Nothing and not worth for Pro Bowl and why? cuz it is not serious to play footballs.. They plays for fun and enjoys.. did u noticed them?! I wanna 49ers must go to Championship that big serious games and Big party for fun to watch the champship the worlds...

this

/thread

Originally posted by cwilson830:
If we plays loss games in 2nd round in playoff then Pwillis will go to Pro Bowl! But i wanna 49ers must get a championship for us than Pro Bowl! agree me bro?!

You always speak the truth.
Yeah man, you know me. bro.. I honest to tell you. If Pwillis will go to Pro Bowl that make you feel good or happy? I said.. Nothing and not worth for Pro Bowl and why? cuz it is not serious to play footballs.. They plays for fun and enjoys.. did u noticed them?! I wanna 49ers must go to Championship that big serious games and Big party for fun to watch the champship the worlds...

This
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

this

/thread