There are 117 users in the forums

Harbaugh or Luck?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Harbaugh or Luck?

I'm curiosu what the tie-breaker would be if more than one team goes 0-16. I can see St Louis picking up a divisional win but the Colts and Fins might be o-for. I'm pretty sure strength of schedule is the tie-breaker when it comes to the draft so who would get pick #1?
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Anyone playing in the NFC West always wins the tie breaker, between Indy and Miami, I am not sure. Personally, I expect Indy to have a better record than Miami at the end of the season.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
2 Q's

1. Do you think Harbaugh could have coached up Jemarcus Russel?
2. Do you think Luck pulls a Eli Manning and stay in the Bay and reunite with Harbaugh?

Harbaugh can help convert jamarcus into a tackle replacing Chilo R.
[ Edited by sixbricks on Oct 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by phresh:
2 Q's

2. Do you think Luck pulls a Eli Manning and stay in the Bay and reunite with Harbaugh?

I think Harbaugh could have found away to help Russel not make so many mistakes (Run the ball)!
Yes I hope Luck pulls an ELI and goes to the 49ers

Yea I HOPE too.....but do you think it will happen, even when we drafted a QB in the 2nd round last year?....
Originally posted by sixbricks:
2 Q's

Harbaugh can help convert jamarcus into a tackle replacing Chilo R.
He can help convert Jamarcus into a fine waterboy....
Who else voted "Luck"... I mean besides Nicks240?

• kray28
  • Veteran
Luck is overrated.
Originally posted by RayWersching:
I'm curiosu what the tie-breaker would be if more than one team goes 0-16. I can see St Louis picking up a divisional win but the Colts and Fins might be o-for. I'm pretty sure strength of schedule is the tie-breaker when it comes to the draft so who would get pick #1?

Strength of schedule.

I would imagine the Phins get the pick if they go 0 for.
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 30, 2011 at 9:36 AM ]
I dont think coach H. would have helped Russel, the dude wouldnt even look at film when given to him. In fact I think coach H. would have quit the Raiders the moment the pick was announced and applied for a coaching position at the 9ers.
Harbaugh no contest

/end thread

HARBAUGH
Share 49ersWebzone