LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Check out my 49er video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Really good video ace! Probably one of the best I've seen in awhile. It has a lot of energy, great song selection and well put together.
Thanks guys, seriously Im drained after putting together just one, I dont know where the regular uploaders get the energy do it often though.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Great Video!!
Originally posted by Luca:
Great Video!!

Do you live on the second floor?
That was awesome well done.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:

I got one put together guys!

That was the best defensive perform...uh video...I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!
Um...you got some serious skills!!!! Those two were two of the best I have seen since being here and that says volumes! Impressive and a great way to collect and capture the moments especially at the end with Mom and Dad. Perfect!

Going to share and get your name out there!

Wow! Simply chills...
World class video. Very well put together. You can tell that a lot of time and energy went into making this video. And for that I thank you.
Well Done

this vid got my AMPPPPPPED..

good stuff, bring the saints on!

My buddy just made a new video. Pretty good, kinda like the others though.
you used imovie? lol
After reading the whole post, the more as I know is about video converter. How can we play iTunes videos on android phone with DRM removal for Windows. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on Apple unauthorized devices, like Android phone, Windows movie player, Samsung smart TV, etc. Fortunately, now we can use DRM removal program to crack DRM protection and convert videos at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much convenient for your to play all iTunes purchased or rented movies/TV shows on any devices that you want. Check more info on here. Wish this point is helpful to you.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone