LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Check out my 49er video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I'd like to make a video but don't know how to gather all the scenes from YouTube? How do you captures scenes from other videos?

Yup with my MacBook using safari I can download any video content then simply convert it to an mp4 file. Then u can import those videos to the imovies software or any video editing software.

is there similar software out there for PC's?

I think the best thing to do is capture the video onto your local drive using: http://www.bestvideodownloader.com

And then find a free video converter such as: http://download.cnet.com/Any-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10661456.html?tag=mncol;1

Once you download and convert the video to something like an MPEG or AVI then you can edit it in Windows movie maker or Premier or whatever you have.
I saw this last night. It's dope. Well done!
wow, i gotta get a Mac.

You don't need a Mac.

Personally, I capture all of the footage I use in my vids myself (from my DirecTV DVR) and then use iSkysoft Video Converter to convert portions of the raw M2TS data to WMV so I can edit it.

If you can't capture it yourself, you can capture data from youtube with Realplayer or Internet Download Manager. I'm not certain, but I think both are free.

Its very limited, but you can also use Windows Movie Maker (also free) to make videos. Obviously, something like Adobe Premiere would be much better, but I'm just saying....

....you don't need a Mac.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 21, 2011 at 2:46 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
whoa whoa whoa Marvin. How in the hell do u pull the files off of your DVR?
whoa whoa whoa Marvin. How in the hell do u pull the files off of your DVR?

I don't.

I have a box I got at Frys (can't remember the name) that plugs into the Component cable outputs of my DVR and then runs from that box into my TV.

The box has a USB output port that I plug into my laptop. The software runs on my laptop and I can capture anything on my TV in full HD in M2TS format. Each game is about 14 GB.

When I convert to WMV with iSkysoft Video Converter, I can zoom in (to eliminate the score, scores scrolling at the bottom, or to highlight specific players, etc.) before I convert to WMV and edit it all together. Since its captured in 1080, I can actually zoom in pretty far without loosing too much quality (altho its still noticable).
swag jerry rice!
Sabol look out!!!!
Good work!

Originally posted by brucesf49:
Cool vid. Agree with Natewillis, could be longer and have a lot more highlights. But that kind of makes it like watching a preview so here's hoping you make more.

this
very nice video its got me hyped for next week!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
wow, i gotta get a Mac.

You don't need a Mac.

Personally, I capture all of the footage I use in my vids myself (from my DirecTV DVR) and then use iSkysoft Video Converter to convert portions of the raw M2TS data to WMV so I can edit it.

If you can't capture it yourself, you can capture data from youtube with Realplayer or Internet Download Manager. I'm not certain, but I think both are free.

Its very limited, but you can also use Windows Movie Maker (also free) to make videos. Obviously, something like Adobe Premiere would be much better, but I'm just saying....

....you don't need a Mac.

True you don't need a Mac but there is a slight advantage if you did have one. The templates make it easy and the software comes preloaded, so there's really nothing more to buy if you're looking to make a video like the one he's wowing about.

If anyone is looking to capture HD video there are PVRs out there that eliminate having to use a capture card and is a very simple task. Like the one below.

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1212-Definition-Personal-Recorder/dp/B0018LX0DY
[ Edited by gamechanger on Oct 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM ]
That was awesome.
I was waiting for it to say "Coming to a stadium near you."
haha that was awesome

I have a MB Pro. Can I makes vidz?
Share 49ersWebzone