There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Keyshawn Johnson has the 49ers @ #2 in the NFC!

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
To be fair, Chris Collinsworth on Inside NFL picked 9ers last week over Detroit. "They have it going there"...Indeed.

C'mon, this isn't far fetched. Who could beat us right now. Pats, GB, maybe Ravens(probably a toss up), that's it. That would require however, that we continue to play this well. It also discounts that this team is getting better exponentially with every game. At end of yr we will see who can beat us. Man does that seem weird to say. A repeat game with Detroit would be tough also, hopefully here.

That isn't exaggeration. It IS incredible.

And they're only getting better after they bye with the return of Edwards and greater comfort and integration of the offense. Not to mention that win against Detroit had to have been HUGE in cementing the team's belief in themselves.
We're only number two because the Packers drew a short straw and we didn't get a chance to show them who the boss is this year; isn't that right, boys?

Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
We're only number two because the Packers drew a short straw and we didn't get a chance to show them who the boss is this year; isn't that right, boys?

no, we didn't draw a 2nd place schedule due to underachieving last year
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Really? wow, most of the guys on the NFL Network NFC show picked us to win.

3 out of 5 picked the 49ers. That's because analysts actually know what they're talking about on NFLN.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
he was the only one on NFL Countdown on Sunday that picked the 49ers against the Lions

yeah i saw that...
A lot of power rankings have us #2 in the NFC. But that's to be expected with GB. There IS a difference from being #2 in the NFL however.
I think I recall Terry Bradshaw being the only analyst picking us to win against the Lions, lol. I guess the old guy wanted to be the only one with a sexy pick.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:

3 out of 5 picked the 49ers. That's because analysts actually know what they're talking about on NFLN.

Isn't Warren Saap on NFLN?
Not big on Keyshawn but the light has to go on there sooner or later. I'm not sure if it is honest evaluation or contraversy creation to boost ratings. I live in Vegas because I'm a gambler. People here think 49ers will be in the NFC Championship game. So do I and my only real concern is about injuries and not the level of play.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Isn't Warren Saap on NFLN?

Jamie Dukes as well.

Mike Mayock absolutely kills NFLN Gameday highlights, which I have to rely on. I wish they'd take him off.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Charlie Casserly thinks we are 2nd best in the NFC behind Green Bay. The guy sounds like he knows everything about every team. How is he not a GM for a NFL team.

wasnt he the one who drafted carr...

but he did draft mario, andre, demeco, and owen so hes a solid gm.

This