There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Originally posted by vermonator:
SI_PeterKing Peter King RT @mafiawarsjnote: Who has SF beaten to put them ahead of PIT at #2? You'll look silly in a couple wks ... I usually do.

Stealer fans already talking smack, just thought I'd share.

LOL. who have the Steelers beaten?

Seahawks, Colts, Titans, Jaguars, Cardinals, Pats. Only one of those is a quality win. They're a good team and very well could be better than us by the end of the season, but right now we've scored more points, allowed fewer, have a better record, and have more quality wins than they do. PItt fans can suck a dick.
"We are the real deal!!! Can't deny us! I'm looking at you @JasonLaCanfora !!! #49ers"

HAHA just this morning i was following LaCanfora n i went 2 tweet him n he already had blocked me i wonder why...........& read over his tweets through the day no sign of the 49ers on his page.........i see Skins Eagles n other teams but nothing about the niners............THIS GAL IS SUCH A HATER ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY..........i bet we go from being #5 on his rankings 2 only moving up to 4th this week
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
HAHA just this morning i was following LaCanfora n i went 2 tweet him n he already had blocked me i wonder why...........& read over his tweets through the day no sign of the 49ers on his page.........i see Skins Eagles n other teams but nothing about the niners............THIS GAL IS SUCH A HATER ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY..........i bet we go from being #5 on his rankings 2 only moving up to 4th this week

i wonder what dave razzano is saying about smith

knowing him he wouldnt say anything lol

same with dukes
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i wonder what dave razzano is saying about smith

knowing him he wouldnt say anything lol

same with dukes

All these guys just dont want 2 admit it that this team is darn good this year they hope for the week they fail..........but we keep silencing the critics
i wonder what they will be saying about the eagles and giants after today's game...these so call "experts" are riding on big market teams nutts and can't man up to admit when they're wrong...i wonder if they are being force to said all this nonsense by the employer, either way i care less as long as the niners keep winning they can write what ever they want.
Must be his cockeyes, which leads him to confuse 49ers with tampa, only logic I see.