Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Someone Tweet this to him quick
its an improvement i think

i agree
can someone tweet that idiot lacanfora about how good josh freeman looks
Originally posted by schmons:

@JasonLaCanfora freeman threw 4 picks 2day- double what alex threw ALL SEASON . still think he is superior? eat ur crow like a man #49ers

@JasonLaCanfora if u still have the bucs ahead of the #49ers next power rankings u should be instantly fired 4 bias or pure stupidity. FACT

@JasonLaCanfora funny u stop responding since u KNOW ur wrong and im right. takes a man 2 admit they r wrong, i guess ur not a man #49ers

• MuggD
  • Veteran

@JasonLaCanfora freeman threw 4 picks 2day- double what alex threw ALL SEASON . still think he is superior? eat ur crow like a man #49ers

@JasonLaCanfora if u still have the bucs ahead of the #49ers next power rankings u should be instantly fired 4 bias or pure stupidity. FACT

@JasonLaCanfora funny u stop responding since u KNOW ur wrong and im right. takes a man 2 admit they r wrong, i guess ur not a man #49ers

He's probably scared you're gonna pop out of some bushes and slit his throat. lol
Originally posted by Muggins879:

He's probably scared you're gonna pop out of some bushes and slit his throat. lol

haha u might be right-
@johnd4914 get a grip dude. You're acting bizarrely even by twitter standards

@JasonLaCanfora ha still can own it huh? freeman 4 picks 2day alex 2 all season. people r wrong, man up. im acting fine, gotta call u out

@JasonLaCanfora all i want is u 2 eat crow. ur VERY WRONG, im calling u out just man up. i man up when im wrong, u should 2 "expert" #49ers
I have to.be honest man, I sort of agree with his last response...sure he's off, but you aren't really making a huge case for yourself with the attacking words/quantity of responses. I'm surprised he hasn't blocked you lol. I think it best to keep it short and poignant and then allow him to sit on it.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
I have to.be honest man, I sort of agree with his last response...sure he's off, but you aren't really making a huge case for yourself with the attacking words/quantity of responses. I'm surprised he hasn't blocked you lol. I think it best to keep it short and poignant and then allow him to sit on it.

ha whatever, im just having fun with it. he deserves 2 be called out, and i told him i would do so all season and even he said he is all 4 free speech. he has hated on us for so long, he has it comming. i make nothing but good points, and i back them up. maybe im not always politically correct, but f that.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MaliCali:

ha whatever, im just having fun with it. he deserves 2 be called out, and i told him i would do so all season and even he said he is all 4 free speech. he has hated on us for so long, he has it comming. i make nothing but good points, and i back them up. maybe im not always politically correct, but f that.

I asked him too if he still stands by his comment... but he never responds to me.

I'm interested to see his power rankings this week lol

Seriously though, I'd be a little freaked myself. For all he knows your off your meds and obssessed with him. It's a little creepy really. One tweet is fine, multiple tweets gets the Feds sent to your house.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 23, 2011 at 10:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Seriously though, I'd be a little freaked myself. For all he knows your off your meds and obssessed with him. It's a little creepy really. One tweet is fine, multiple tweets gets the Feds sent to your house.

na he knew it was coming. i told him i would heckle him all season until he either showed the 9ers some respect or admits he has a bias against them. he himself said thats fine and he is all about free speech. His only argument he has ever had against me is he has a "hunch" they are better or Freeman is FAR SUPERIOR to alex. after a game where freeman THROWS DOUBLE THE INTS ALEX HAS ALL YEAR u better believe im gonna throw some jabs at this chump. i never made any threats or anything like that, just call him out and ask him to eat a little crow thats all. if he moves us above tampa in this weeks power ratings, im going to fall back, but i will still throw out the occasional tweet to him through out the year, especially if we keep on rolling. all my points are dead on, just add a few insults for good measure cause he is so anti niner

Eff that, blow this douchebags twitter up!!! I also gave him a lil statistical update on his boy Freeman, no response of course. But yea, let him think that u just ran outta prozac and that his every move is being watched. He's a punk b***h that deserves to be frightened and frazzled for all eternity........ ok maybe a bit much, but I stil dislike him.
na he knew it was coming. i told him i would heckle him all season until he either showed the 9ers some respect or admits he has a bias against them. he himself said thats fine and he is all about free speech. His only argument he has ever had against me is he has a "hunch" they are better or Freeman is FAR SUPERIOR to alex. after a game where freeman THROWS DOUBLE THE INTS ALEX HAS ALL YEAR u better believe im gonna throw some jabs at this chump. i never made any threats or anything like that, just call him out and ask him to eat a little crow thats all. if he moves us above tampa in this weeks power ratings, im going to fall back, but i will still throw out the occasional tweet to him through out the year, especially if we keep on rolling. all my points are dead on, just add a few insults for good measure cause he is so anti niner

Dude! Keep harassing him. It amuses me.
You may gat a kick out of this, just now seeing him on around the league. He has the same pair thin framed ray-ban prescription glasses as I do. His face is so wide that he's had to bend the outside corners so far out that they literally look retarded.

Dat poser, dat desperate reach to attempt being fashionable..
[ Edited by MaliCali on Oct 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM ]
Twitter Punking wish list I wish Zoners would punk:
Jamie Dukes
Brian Billick
Michael "Cokehead" Irvin
ESPN"s Jaws
Lowell Cohn
Warren Sapp
Michael Strahan

nice saying
Share 49ersWebzone