LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL. Nice.

We need an "OFFICIAL" Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread
5-1 equals zero? By the same token, so does the Bengals record.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What was his 49ers prediction?

Razzano sucks anyway. He cant get a real GM job.

He said on KNBR that he didn't think the 49ers would win more than four games this season.
what an a*****e
he's right, not about the four game prediction but as far as the season goes the team is only six games in and anything can happen.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 20, 2011 at 12:55 PM ]
douchebag, whatever Razzano, hater
It's all about perception for a lot of these people. It's f'ng annoying but what I think this all boils down to is 5-1 does not erase almost a decade of suck. Right now people aren't believing what they're seeing with their own eyes. 5 sacks against the Lions? Oh, that just means the Lions' line sucks...nvm that they gave up only 6 prior to the game. Only 2 sacks from Suh and CO.? Yawn...they won't even acknowledge that. 48-3 against Tampa? Oh, the Bucs just didn't show up to play. Beat the Eagles on the road? Fluke. The Niners want their respect, they're going to have to TAKE IT! That means sustained excellence throughout the season and hopefully some serious noise in the playoffs.
Wow, this Razzano is a JOKE. I'm laughing my ass reading his tweets.

@DaveRazzano Tebow time! No turning back. Forget all the garbage talk. he is a playmaker/winner. Just watch. cant wait for hm to silence critics,

He criticizes Alex because of poor mechanics and loves Tebow. Why? Because he is "winner". If I'm the owner and that's the argument my GM presents me, I fire him on the spot.

Also he criticizes Newton because he is 1-5. I'm no Newton fan but, again, judging QBs by W-L is RIDICULOUS. The media and fans do that all the time, it's understandable, but a former personell guy? I can see why he does not have a job anymore.

Also, I found an article of him comparing Nate Davis to Mark Sanchez (and Sanchez isn't that good, which makes even more laughable)!!

Yes, my friend, enjoy twitter because you aren't getting a NFL job anytime soon.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
he's right, not about the four game prediction but as far as the season goes the team is only six games in and anything can happen.
That maybe true but it's beside the point. He could have just admitted he was wrong instead of making rude excuses. Just very immature and unprofessional in my opinion.
Originally posted by vermonator:
That maybe true but it's beside the point. He could have just admitted he was wrong instead of making rude excuses. Just very immature and unprofessional in my opinion.

no argument

I recently tweeted Dave Razzano about his prediction boasting, let me know your thoughts...

DaveRazzano: Got grief when I said prior to season Cincy cld be 5-1 at Bye week. Well, 4-2 is close. That team has talent plus thought QB wld produce qk

Vermonator: @DaveRazzano I wouldn't be padding myself on the back so fast if I were you. Remember your 49ers prediction?

DaveRazzano: @Vermonator 49ers havent won a playoff game in years. 5-1 means zero!!

Vermonator: @DaveRazzano Touché, but with that said, any prediction, including yours, is just that, a prediction and that sir means zero also!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/Vermonator

nice, looks like i just found my next target hahaa
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Quote:
@JasonLaCanfora How is Freeman's 5-6 touchdown to interception ratio and 78.2 QB rating make him a "far superior QB" to Alex ths yr? (Thanks OTC)

@LambdaChi49 yeah, that sums up the entirety of their careers and who they are. won't find a GM who wouldn't take Freeman, SF included

@JasonLaCanfora No need to be smug about it. And I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. Obviously Freeman has had a better career. Not the point.

Haha this guy is getting pissed. Anyone who questions him gets a sarcastic rude response. What a jerk.

LOL. If he had used the word "arguable" it would've helped him, but his arrogant speaking in absolutes just makes him look even more idiotic. Right now, it's hard to imagine Freeman having a better season overall with that kind of a start.

Based on Alex's current trend, Alex could finish the season with 20+ TDs, and around only 5 INT or less. If that happens.. we might see something that would shock the Niner community -- a 49ers QB in the Pro Bowl. It's a loooong shot, for sure, because he'd have to finish among the top 5 in popularity and stats (I could see Newton somehow getting in), which means he'd have to be considered top 5 among:

Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, Eli, Vick, Newton, and Romo. One of the top QBs will be in the Super Bowl, but outside of them, I don't see anyone else as a major challenger. Maybe Cutler. So.. you never know..

For once, I am very excited with what each new week will bring. The thing I'm looking forward to most right now is seeing what Crabtree and Edwards can do together as starters. Edwards, in his limited looks, came up with big plays nearly every time.
lacaforna hasnt responded 2 me yet, hope this dude doesnt back down now ha. yesterday i was under his skin, responded to every tweet(usually with a wise ass response, with no good logic stats or evidence). i will continue to harass him all year, especially as we keep getting better.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
LOL. Nice.

We need an "OFFICIAL" Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

OMG, Nice one mods!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
I recently tweeted Dave Razzano about his prediction boasting, let me know your thoughts...

DaveRazzano: Got grief when I said prior to season Cincy cld be 5-1 at Bye week. Well, 4-2 is close. That team has talent plus thought QB wld produce qk

Vermonator: @DaveRazzano I wouldn't be padding myself on the back so fast if I were you. Remember your 49ers prediction?

DaveRazzano: @Vermonator 49ers havent won a playoff game in years. 5-1 means zero!!

Vermonator: @DaveRazzano Touché, but with that said, any prediction, including yours, is just that, a prediction and that sir means zero also!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/Vermonator

nice, looks like i just found my next target hahaa

Dude the Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1989???
Share 49ersWebzone