We need an "OFFICIAL" Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread
There are 454 users in the forums
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What was his 49ers prediction?
Razzano sucks anyway. He cant get a real GM job.

Originally posted by Allx9er:That maybe true but it's beside the point. He could have just admitted he was wrong instead of making rude excuses. Just very immature and unprofessional in my opinion.
he's right, not about the four game prediction but as far as the season goes the team is only six games in and anything can happen.
Originally posted by vermonator:
That maybe true but it's beside the point. He could have just admitted he was wrong instead of making rude excuses. Just very immature and unprofessional in my opinion.
Originally posted by vermonator:
I recently tweeted Dave Razzano about his prediction boasting, let me know your thoughts...
DaveRazzano: Got grief when I said prior to season Cincy cld be 5-1 at Bye week. Well, 4-2 is close. That team has talent plus thought QB wld produce qk
Vermonator: @DaveRazzano I wouldn't be padding myself on the back so fast if I were you. Remember your 49ers prediction?
DaveRazzano: @Vermonator 49ers havent won a playoff game in years. 5-1 means zero!!
Vermonator: @DaveRazzano Touché, but with that said, any prediction, including yours, is just that, a prediction and that sir means zero also!!!
http://twitter.com/#!/Vermonator
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:Haha this guy is getting pissed. Anyone who questions him gets a sarcastic rude response. What a jerk.Quote:@JasonLaCanfora How is Freeman's 5-6 touchdown to interception ratio and 78.2 QB rating make him a "far superior QB" to Alex ths yr? (Thanks OTC)
@LambdaChi49 yeah, that sums up the entirety of their careers and who they are. won't find a GM who wouldn't take Freeman, SF included
@JasonLaCanfora No need to be smug about it. And I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. Obviously Freeman has had a better career. Not the point.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
LOL. Nice.
We need an "OFFICIAL" Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by vermonator:
I recently tweeted Dave Razzano about his prediction boasting, let me know your thoughts...
DaveRazzano: Got grief when I said prior to season Cincy cld be 5-1 at Bye week. Well, 4-2 is close. That team has talent plus thought QB wld produce qk
Vermonator: @DaveRazzano I wouldn't be padding myself on the back so fast if I were you. Remember your 49ers prediction?
DaveRazzano: @Vermonator 49ers havent won a playoff game in years. 5-1 means zero!!
Vermonator: @DaveRazzano Touché, but with that said, any prediction, including yours, is just that, a prediction and that sir means zero also!!!
http://twitter.com/#!/Vermonator
nice, looks like i just found my next target hahaa