LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
i know every1 on here has strong hatred for jason la canfora, as do i. i always just brushed it off, but 2day i noticed he had us below the bucs in his power rankings. i know power rankings are meaningless, but those was so absurd i just had 2 call him out(via twitter). he responded and a heated twitter argument ensued. He at no point could explain or justify how he could put us below a team we have a better record then and beat 48-3. like i said i dont get heated over power rankings, but this tool deserves the crap i gave him. here is the twitter battle- @johnd4914 are his responses to me

@JasonLaCanfora u put the #bucs ahead of the #49ers in ur rankings? explain! we beat them by 45! this must be a joke, if not u r a joke. BS!

@johnd4914 one game don't a season make. (great grammar and sentence structure by the way lol)

@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@johnd4914 yeah, and tennessee is better than baltimore over 16 games and seattle must be better than the giants too. Awful simplistic

@JasonLaCanfora u r an ignoramus. every team that defeats a team isn't better then them, but we didnt just beat them we DISMANTLED THEM 48-3

@JasonLaCanfora we DESTROYED them in every aspect of the game. they couldnt move the ball on us. ten and seatle barely beat superior teams.

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias

@johnd4914 they were on short week, traveled cross country and laid an egg. It happens. It was 1/16th of a season

@JasonLaCanfora ha excuses excuse, so how are they better then us? enlighten me please. use facts to back up ur nonsense , not ur usual bs

@JasonLaCanfora 6/16 of our season we r 5-1 with wins over lions eagles ur beloved bucs a good cinci team.3-0 1pm games. wheres our respect?

@johnd4914 its flattering to know you respect and value my opinion this much! Happy campaigning! Being skeptical of Alex Smith aint hating

@JasonLaCanfora lol ur opinion means nothing 2 me, u r a chump. i enjoy calling u out tho cause u deserve it. still waiting 4 ur reasoning??

@johnd4914 here's your reasoning: to get a rise out of people who have nothing better 2 do than whine about silly,meaningless power rankings

@JasonLaCanfora haha like i said b4, i dont care so im not whining. power rankings r meaningless, but urs r so absurd i had 2 call u out.

@JasonLaCanfora again u reply with nonsense because u have no evidence or stats or anything logical to backup ur bs, so make a joke instead.

@johnd4914 its subjective, genius. Tampa much further along in rebuild, coming off a 10-win season with a far superior QB. Reality holmes

@JasonLaCanfora REALITY is what happened when we played them jackass. we have a top defense, top rushing attack, and alex is playing good.

this guy couldn't back himself up, and came off very unprofessional in his attempt at smack talk ha. i know this looks like i was heated, but i was having fun with it, this guy doesn't have my respect to get worked up over. i urge other 9er fans to heckle this hump via twitter! Just something fun to do over the bye week

Owned! great job man i couldnt have said it better myself. I would have just got so mad that I would have sounded like a jackass lol
Originally posted by susweel:
I sent an email to the NFL to get him off the NFL network. I really dislike him.

Surprised you didnt send an email to the 49ers headquarters because you really dont like Alex either
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
I sent an email to the NFL to get him off the NFL network. I really dislike him.

Surprised you didnt send an email to the 49ers headquarters because you really dont like Alex either

Sus, please tell me you brought up his argumentative responses... And, someone on another board pointed out a few tweets where he was discussing somewhat inappropriate things with some girl openly.

The guy seriously has no journalistic integrity.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
i know every1 on here has strong hatred for jason la canfora, as do i. i always just brushed it off, but 2day i noticed he had us below the bucs in his power rankings. i know power rankings are meaningless, but those was so absurd i just had 2 call him out(via twitter). he responded and a heated twitter argument ensued. He at no point could explain or justify how he could put us below a team we have a better record then and beat 48-3. like i said i dont get heated over power rankings, but this tool deserves the crap i gave him. here is the twitter battle- @johnd4914 are his responses to me

@JasonLaCanfora u put the #bucs ahead of the #49ers in ur rankings? explain! we beat them by 45! this must be a joke, if not u r a joke. BS!

@johnd4914 one game don't a season make. (great grammar and sentence structure by the way lol)

@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@johnd4914 yeah, and tennessee is better than baltimore over 16 games and seattle must be better than the giants too. Awful simplistic

@JasonLaCanfora u r an ignoramus. every team that defeats a team isn't better then them, but we didnt just beat them we DISMANTLED THEM 48-3

@JasonLaCanfora we DESTROYED them in every aspect of the game. they couldnt move the ball on us. ten and seatle barely beat superior teams.

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias

@johnd4914 they were on short week, traveled cross country and laid an egg. It happens. It was 1/16th of a season

@JasonLaCanfora ha excuses excuse, so how are they better then us? enlighten me please. use facts to back up ur nonsense , not ur usual bs

@JasonLaCanfora 6/16 of our season we r 5-1 with wins over lions eagles ur beloved bucs a good cinci team.3-0 1pm games. wheres our respect?

@johnd4914 its flattering to know you respect and value my opinion this much! Happy campaigning! Being skeptical of Alex Smith aint hating

@JasonLaCanfora lol ur opinion means nothing 2 me, u r a chump. i enjoy calling u out tho cause u deserve it. still waiting 4 ur reasoning??

@johnd4914 here's your reasoning: to get a rise out of people who have nothing better 2 do than whine about silly,meaningless power rankings

@JasonLaCanfora haha like i said b4, i dont care so im not whining. power rankings r meaningless, but urs r so absurd i had 2 call u out.

@JasonLaCanfora again u reply with nonsense because u have no evidence or stats or anything logical to backup ur bs, so make a joke instead.

@johnd4914 its subjective, genius. Tampa much further along in rebuild, coming off a 10-win season with a far superior QB. Reality holmes

@JasonLaCanfora REALITY is what happened when we played them jackass. we have a top defense, top rushing attack, and alex is playing good.

this guy couldn't back himself up, and came off very unprofessional in his attempt at smack talk ha. i know this looks like i was heated, but i was having fun with it, this guy doesn't have my respect to get worked up over. i urge other 9er fans to heckle this hump via twitter! Just something fun to do over the bye week

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Who said I didnt,
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MaliCali:

Sus, please tell me you brought up his argumentative responses... And, someone on another board pointed out a few tweets where he was discussing somewhat inappropriate things with some girl openly.

The guy seriously has no journalistic integrity.

Here is the NFL email address I suggest you guys send them a message to remove from the NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us
@JasonLaCanfora How is Freeman's 5-6 touchdown to interception ratio and 78.2 QB rating make him a "far superior QB" to Alex ths yr? (Thanks OTC)

@LambdaChi49 yeah, that sums up the entirety of their careers and who they are. won't find a GM who wouldn't take Freeman, SF included

@JasonLaCanfora No need to be smug about it. And I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. Obviously Freeman has had a better career. Not the point.

Haha this guy is getting pissed. Anyone who questions him gets a sarcastic rude response. What a jerk.
It's because he knows everything...

The thing he does that probably annoys me more than freaking anything, is how often he will lead a tweet about something w/ "as I expected"
jajajaja excelent bro!!! LaCanfora is a imbesil!!!

go niners
Dam, that was good! Go 49ers!

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
@JasonLaCanfora How is Freeman's 5-6 touchdown to interception ratio and 78.2 QB rating make him a "far superior QB" to Alex ths yr? (Thanks OTC)

@LambdaChi49 yeah, that sums up the entirety of their careers and who they are. won't find a GM who wouldn't take Freeman, SF included

@JasonLaCanfora No need to be smug about it. And I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. Obviously Freeman has had a better career. Not the point.
Haha this guy is getting pissed. Anyone who questions him gets a sarcastic rude response. What a jerk.
If I had a Twitter account I would ask him "Is this a Team power ranking or a Quarterback ranking?"
Originally posted by Joecool:
He explained his reasoning and it's obviously to whore attention.

he just said that because he had no logical reasoning or stats to back himself up. instead of forming an argument about why he has the bucs above us, this is how he responds. This was clearly a defense mechanism because he had NOTHING he could say to justify himself. Very professional ladouchebag, this guy is hardly an "expert". its ok thought tho i owned the crap out of him, as did many of you
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
New tweet for LaCanf*cktard

@JasonLaCanfora I dont know whats more pathetic - that you called your own job meaningless or the fact that you can't even do it well.

I recently tweeted Dave Razzano about his prediction boasting, let me know your thoughts...

DaveRazzano: Got grief when I said prior to season Cincy cld be 5-1 at Bye week. Well, 4-2 is close. That team has talent plus thought QB wld produce qk

Vermonator: @DaveRazzano I wouldn't be padding myself on the back so fast if I were you. Remember your 49ers prediction?

DaveRazzano: @Vermonator 49ers havent won a playoff game in years. 5-1 means zero!!

Vermonator: @DaveRazzano Touché, but with that said, any prediction, including yours, is just that, a prediction and that sir means zero also!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/Vermonator
What was his 49ers prediction?

Razzano sucks anyway. He cant get a real GM job.
Share 49ersWebzone