There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Big Question. Can we win it all?

The Big Question. Can we win it all?

Originally posted by 49ersking:
The only two things holding us back: QB and WRs.

Alex has shown some improvement this year, and maybe that's enough ? who knows.

WRs, well, if only we could have ONE good threat, it would solve a lot of problems.

No team is perfect, and Harbaugh, so far has proved that you can still win with what you have, if you have the right minded & committed folks and good game planning.

Let's see how far this ship will take us this year.

Well Braylon Edwards is coming back so that should help WR's and Alex too. Unfortunately Morgan got hurt.
I am shocked and pleasantly surprised at your change in tune so far this year SD , although I have always found your posts kind of funny. To me, 6 games is just too early to tell. I don't want to be some delusional fan who thinks we are all of a sudden title contenders based on a fast start. I am not going to deny that there is something special brewing though. There have been 2 teams that come to mind recently that started off fast then imploded in spectacular fashion (BUF and DEN). Although I think we have more talent and superior coaching then those 2 teams had. I'm not ready to say that we can hang with GB just yet, but I do think we can hang with NO and SD for sure.
Possibly the most hostile environment we'll play in all season, missing his 2 top WR, o-line false starting every other snap and people still want to rag on Alex Smith, after throwing the game winning pass.

Give it up haters, you've been proven wrong. You're just making yourselves look worse by clinging to what isn't there. So f**king tired of this s**t. You know who you are.
It's possible, but I don't see it happening this year.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I am shocked and pleasantly surprised at your change in tune so far this year SD , although I have always found your posts kind of funny. To me, 6 games is just too early to tell. I don't want to be some delusional fan who thinks we are all of a sudden title contenders based on a fast start. I am not going to deny that there is something special brewing though. There have been 2 teams that come to mind recently that started off fast then imploded in spectacular fashion (BUF and DEN). Although I think we have more talent and superior coaching then those 2 teams had. I'm not ready to say that we can hang with GB just yet, but I do think we can hang with NO and SD for sure.

Those teams did not have Harbaugh. Best HC on earth....
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Possibly the most hostile environment we'll play in all season, missing his 2 top WR, o-line false starting every other snap and people still want to rag on Alex Smith, after throwing the game winning pass.

Give it up haters, you've been proven wrong. You're just making yourselves look worse by clinging to what isn't there. So f**king tired of this s**t. You know who you are.


Agree 100% with Axe.
I like how sus says lets not turn this into a Alex thread but he is the one who initiated the A.S. bashing, also noticed you do this a lot with most threads

Haters gonna hate
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Oct 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This change from SanDiego is like Randy Quaid in Major League 2.

Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we had a better QB we could.



You gotta admit he is the weakest link on the team.

No, he's not.

- 98
Yes he is.
I say its not out of the question we could win it all, but I believe we are gonna have to play even better on the latter part of the year.

GO 49ERS!
I picked yes but getting through the Saints and/or Packers will be tough.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we had a better QB we could.



You gotta admit he is the weakest link on the team.

No, he's not.

- 98
Yes he is.

No he's not.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we had a better QB we could.



You gotta admit he is the weakest link on the team.

No, he's not.

- 98
Yes he is.

Wrong our OL is
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Oct 18, 2011 at 5:39 PM ]
The big question is..., what do you think San Diego?
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we had a better QB we could.



You gotta admit he is the weakest link on the team.

No, he's not.

- 98
Yes he is.