There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

Originally posted by valrod33:
Dont tell me what to do

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Number 2
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings


Val, don't prematurily tell us where we rank. Just post the link so we don't lose the suspense.

Dont tell me what to do

lol
We're #1 in the only place that matters right now, that's the NFC West
Originally posted by lyer:
1. Green Bay Anime Princesses (8-0)
2. San Francisco Harbaughs (7-1)
3. Baltimore Other Harbaughs (6-2)
4. New York "Tom Coughlin is the Reddest Man Alive" Giants (6-2)
5. New Orleans Saints presented by Mercedes Benz (5-3)
6. Cincinnatti Danger Daltons (6-2)
7. Pittsburgh "Stop Washing Your Hair and Get Your Nose in the Playbook" Steelers (6-3)
8. Detroit "At Least Our Coordinators Don't Rape Boys" Nittany Lions (6-2)
9. Houston "About to go 2-5" Texans (6-3)
10. New York "Prism is a Big Stupid f*ggot" Jets (5-3)
11. Chicago Matt Forte and Some Dudes (5-3)
12. New England "XFD Boston Sports" Patriots (5-3)
13. Toronto "NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS" Bills (5-3)
14. Atlanta "Could We BE Any More Average?" Falcons (5-3)
15. San Diego "Well f**k, Someone Has To Win This Division Right?" Chargers (4-4)
16. Dallas Rob Ryan and Tony Romos Ribs (4-4)
17. Tennessee Hasseldragons (4-4)
18. Tampa Bay "Why Doesn't Anyone Come to Our Games? We Have a f**king Pirate Ship" Buccaneers (4-4)
19. Kansas City "At Least We're Not the Raiders" Chiefs (4-4)
20. Philadelphia Dream Team (3-5)
21. Oakland "How Long Til the Terelle Pryor Era?" Raiders (4-4)
22. Carolina Cammy Cam Wham Bam Fee Fi Foe Fam Newtons (2-6)
23. Minnesota "Sinking Party Ship" Vikings (2-6)
24. Tim Tebow (3-5)
25. Cleveland CARLTON MITCHELLs (3-5)
26. Seattle "Barkleywatch" Seahawks (2-6)
27. Jacksonville "Favrewatch" Jaguars (2-6)
28. Arizona "How Did We Trade For Kevin Kolb and Get The Better Player?" Cardinals (2-6)
29. Washington "Remember When We Were 3-0?" Redskins (3-5)
30. St. Louis "At Least We Beat the Saints" Rams (1-7)
31. Miami "Bill Cowher Please Bring Your Talents to South Beach" Dolphins (1-7)
32. Indianapolis "Do I EVen Need to Say ANything?" Colts (0-9)

lol found these somewhere

I don't get the GB one. But the others in bold are pretty funny.
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
La Cantina is such a hater
http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

LaCanFAIL strikes again


You guys realize the NFL.com expert rankings usually don't update until Wednesday at the earliest right? Or do you actually think they'd rank thevSteelers above the Ravens who just swept them..
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
La Cantina is such a hater
http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

LaCanFAIL strikes again


You guys realize the NFL.com expert rankings usually don't update until Wednesday at the earliest right? Or do you actually think they'd rank thevSteelers above the Ravens who just swept them..

you do realize that says week 10 and not week 9 right? Also nowhere on those lists are The Steelers ahead of the Ravens
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 8, 2011 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
you do realize that says week 10 and not week 9 right? Also nowhere on those lists are The Steelers ahead of the Ravens

Says week 9 for me...and literally just now did LCF's update.

It's s**t like this NFL.com..I refreshed again and it went back to last weeks. Goofy.
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 858
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by valrod33:
you do realize that says week 10 and not week 9 right? Also nowhere on those lists are The Steelers ahead of the Ravens

Says week 9 for me...and literally just now did LCF's update.

It's s**t like this NFL.com..I refreshed again and it went back to last weeks. Goofy.
Same happened to me...

I'm more confused with why he's in love with the Saints more than why is he hating on the niners.
Number 2 again................. sometimes I feel like this season has been a dream.
It's in the 9ers hands as they play both Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If they finish off those two then the Packers are the only real competition for rankings. I see a very cold NFC championship game and the winner will have the edge for the super bowl.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
It's in the 9ers hands as they play both Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If they finish off those two then the Packers are the only real competition for rankings. I see a very cold NFC championship game and the winner will have the edge for the super bowl.

winning both of those games and we def will be #1. but as of Now all i can think about is beating NY
Originally posted by VDSF:
We still don't know if QB Alex Smith can carry this team to a win if need be, but who cares? They have bought in to head coach Jim Harbaugh and his system and are playing as a team as well as anyone in the game. The 49ers' record in road games, especially on the East Coast, is substantial. This team has the confidence to go anywhere (if need be) in the playoffs to win. They will be challenged with the physical play of the Giants.

FoxSports

LOL - Does the Detroit game mean nothing? Is that winning drive and throwing the TD on 4th and Goal not carrying the team?
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by VDSF:
We still don't know if QB Alex Smith can carry this team to a win if need be, but who cares? They have bought in to head coach Jim Harbaugh and his system and are playing as a team as well as anyone in the game. The 49ers' record in road games, especially on the East Coast, is substantial. This team has the confidence to go anywhere (if need be) in the playoffs to win. They will be challenged with the physical play of the Giants.

FoxSports

LOL - Does the Detroit game mean nothing? Is that winning drive and throwing the TD on 4th and Goal not carrying the team?

He made a good play when the team needed it but he hardly has carried the team for an entire game yet.
Originally posted by valrod33:
La Cantina is such a hater
http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

luckily for us we get to play the ravens & steelers this year, would love for him to put us at #5 after we beat them
Originally posted by susweel:
Number 2 again................. sometimes I feel like this season has been a dream.

a wet dream