There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
Can we just believe that the 49ers are good and we are no longer the 2010 49ers team that would play to the level and barely squeeze out a win vs a team like the Browns?

Why can't we all just believe we can win by 20?

Because I believe we'll win by 30.

... or more.

The goal is to get Kaep some reps.

Oh OK! Then we should be able to get him in about the beginning of the 3rd quarter!!
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
Can we just believe that the 49ers are good and we are no longer the 2010 49ers team that would play to the level and barely squeeze out a win vs a team like the Browns?

Because I believe we'll win by 30.

... or more.

The goal is to get Kaep some reps.

Great day if we do this
Originally posted by spraked:
Great day if we do this

not necessarily

you'd think so right? especially against the browns....but "that guy" will most likely say "any given sunday" or "the ravens lost to the jags!"
Part of being a great team is being consistent. Not doing what the Ravens did on Monday night. We have not been good for long enough yet to show whether we are consistent. GB is consistent so far this year. No other team really.
Can't believe da saints jumped us cause they smacked da sorry a$$ colts Sunday nite. They have mo L's than we do & 1 of their L's is to TB who WE smacked! gtfoh!
We have a game to win vs. the Browns. Win that and get ready for the next game and the rankings will take care of themselves.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Can't believe da saints jumped us cause they smacked da sorry a$$ colts Sunday nite. They have mo L's than we do & 1 of their L's is to TB who WE smacked! gtfoh!

I know and also I'm sick of watching the Colts on SNF everyone knows they're tanking on purpose, theres no way a team with Reggie Wayne,Dallas Clark,Dwight Freeney,Joseph Addai and Robert Mathis are that bad.
Originally posted by VA49er:
We have a game to win vs. the Browns. Win that and get ready for the next game and the rankings will take care of themselves.

I like this line of thought.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by VA49er:

I like this line of thought.

This
just win the heck with the rankings
REad this amazing article on the Niners!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9041337/49ers_take_on_the_identity_of_their.html
I know joe theissman is not the brightest guy around, but he has the ravens ahead of us.............
Originally posted by borna378:
REad this amazing article on the Niners!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9041337/49ers_take_on_the_identity_of_their.html

That sh't wasn't amazing.