packers

saints

steelers

patriots

giants

49ers

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Patriots > Steelers

I also think the Giants will be ahead of the Niners but I don't think the Steelers will be.

Packers
Patriots
Saints
Giants
49ers
Steelers

No way the Giants get ahead of us. It will most likely be:

Packers
Patriots
Saints
49ers

the rest
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
I hope not. Under the radar is fine with me.

Under the radar by who?? Other teams fanbase perhaps because we are not flying under the radar to any of the other 31 coaches in the NFL, I guarantee that. They are well aware of what we are doing and if not, they will be once they throw on the film when trying to prepare for us. If you think otherwise, you are being delusional. Harbaugh and company are making noise that is heard around the league, the media is just being, well, the media lol
We'll be #3 behind packers patriots. Imo
#2 according to Peter King.
These are joyful times around here, gotta love it
And I say #3 as well
Originally posted by King49er:
And I say #3 as well

Yup, we should be 3
we have a really decent remaining schedule, I'm really diggin this
After tonight's Raven's game, we should not look over any team
They'll probably give it to the Saints because of their recent seasons, but I won't forget the recent history of their loss to the Bucs.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

I don;t see Harbaugh allowing that to happen, he's pretty much not f**king around and I have a feeling we are going to embarrass teams that can't match up with us like we did to Tampa, I'd like to see another win or 2 like that to prove this though
Originally posted by King49er:

I don;t see Harbaugh allowing that to happen, he's pretty much not f**king around and I have a feeling we are going to embarrass teams that can't match up with us like we did to Tampa, I'd like to see another win or 2 like that to prove this though

The Ravens have serious problems on offense, most notably a makeshift oline and a struggling qb. We are a better team than they are.