LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Who scares you for the remainder of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex Smith is the only one who scares me for the rest of the season.
All teams you mentioned except the Jets and Steelers, they don't scare me. The rest are reasons definitely worthy of worrying about.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
NOOOOOBODY!

This -- X2

I'm starting to get the idea that we can beat anyone on any given day -- in their house or ours. It doesn't matter.
Originally posted by tulliman:
I'm so pumped. But let's look at our remaining schedule and who we might meet in the playoffs. We are not the best team in the NFL. There are teams that are better than us. Now...I still believe that on any given Sunday we have a chance to beat any opponent.

But looking at the rest of our schedule and who we might meet in the playoffs...who are you at least a little afraid of? For me that list is...

Season
Ravens (could they shut down our offense and then win in a 9 to 6 score?)
Steelers (just a bad feeling here)

NFC Playoffs
Packers (they almost have owned us in the playoffs in recent history)
Saints (can put up a ton of points most days...many weapons)

Superbowl
Patriots (outstanding coaching)
Jets (sorry...they are just dangerous if they can manage to get in)

Now I believe that we could beat any of those teams if we play well, but these are the ones that scare me the most. What do you guys think?

Oh, I can't say it enough...
I Harbaugh.

Alex Smith if he reverts back to his old self like he did yesterday. Over-throwing everyone.
Let's not get carried away just yet. Let's keep going 1 game at a time. Ignorance is bliss boys. Be ignorant to the fact that we have 2 pretty big games coming up and focus on the Browns. If the players can do that we will be alright.
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
49ers vs jets at the super bowl does not sound bad at all. i hate rex ryan and i would love to see jim break his heart at the super bowl :D.

I would rather seem him break his hand during the endgame handshake.
Nobody. I haven't been this excited to see the Niners games since 2002.
Ravens will be very tough - bet the under in that one.
I see these as troubling games, but I think we're good enough that none are guaranteed losses. My guess is that we drop at least one of these, and then drop at least one other random game as well.

@ Washington (least scary of all)
New York (depends on which Giants team shows up)
@ Baltimore (obvious, but I think our D is better than theirs)
Pittsburgh (concerning, but not as scary as it looks)
@ Seattle (we always have problems there...maybe Smith can channel his inner 2006 and score on a naked bootleg)
The niners scare me. If we don't beat ourselves we can beat anyone

The biggest fear I have is at Seattle. We have a Monday night game against the steelers, then we have to travel to seattle to play ON SATURDAY. We only have 4 days to prepare. Scary.
SCARED SHOULD NEVER BE A WORD ASSOCIATED WITH THE 49ERS !

Throw it away and get on board baby.
Frederick P. Soft
injuries and meltdown.
We ought to be scare of our own complacency and arrogance. A 5-1 record can easily become a 1-5 record, just look at the Redskins a few years ago. We know our team is well coached and we have a few good players to continue toward our goal of a playoff appearance, but we can not stop to smell the roses just yet.
Share 49ersWebzone