LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

call on 4th and 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://i.minus.com/io7wcaDQZ5wSG.gif

No other choice but to go for the TD. Bout lost my mind when we hit it but was skeptical when it was being reviewed even though I knew it was a TD. Couldn't be happier for the boys and coaches...
Originally posted by PRIMUS151:
No other choice but to go for the TD. Bout lost my mind when we hit it but was skeptical when it was being reviewed even though I knew it was a TD. Couldn't be happier for the boys and coaches...

Thank God Carey decided not to "see" Walker's knee grazing the grass on that play. Starting from scratch, I'm only like 52% sure Walker broke the plane before he was down. I think Carey could have gone either way without too much controversy in the morning. Definitely the right call, though, since there was no indisputable evidence.
When they showed the otherside view with his knee not touching, they made the right call. Great play i was scared, lol alex made a great throw and walker did his part! the refs owed us for that lions td anyways!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 16, 2011 at 11:24 PM ]
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I was in driving listening to the game on the radio....I damn near swerved off the road when I heard touchdown!
Hell, I had to take two tranqauilizer with 2:00 minutes to go. I was afraid I was going to loose consciiouness.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by PRIMUS151:

Thank God Carey decided not to "see" Walker's knee grazing the grass on that play. Starting from scratch, I'm only like 52% sure Walker broke the plane before he was down. I think Carey could have gone either way without too much controversy in the morning. Definitely the right call, though, since there was no indisputable evidence.

espn news had best angle of play i saw and you could see space between walker's knee and the ground as he crossed goal
Great call, reminded me of Bill Walsh. Also, DWalker is an under-used talent that will be developed by our coaching staff.
On the last drive, I turned to my g/f and said, "Watch this...we are going to come back to Walker for the TD b/c that play where he dropped the ball in the endzone was WIDE open. He'll redeem himself!" Great call coaches and absolutely perfect throw Alex! $Money$
Share 49ersWebzone