LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gotta be excited with Anthony Davis' blocking on that play, he totally stonewalled Jim Schwartz!

I didn't know he could handle speed rushers...
Whats Your Deal 2!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
erikmal Erik Malinowski

Schwartz says he "got shoved out of the way" when he went to shake Harbaugh's hand. Now deflecting follow-up q's.

richeisen Rich Eisen

Schwartz said he "didn't expect an obsenity" at the end and "there's a certain protocol in this league" and left it at that.
Originally posted by AllForTheNiners:
I caught this over at the ESPN conversation, dunno where it came from, but I thought it was interesting:

A month later, at the NFL owners' meeting in New Orleans, Ravens coach John Harbaugh relayed a conversation to the Philadelphia Inquirer in which Lions coach Jim Schwartz talked with Jim Harbaugh about the lockout's potential ramifications. "We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there's no way you're going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer)," John Harbaugh said. "He told him there's no way you're going to be able to accomplish what you need to accomplish in two weeks if this thing lasts a while. Jim just kind of bit his tongue, which is what you've got to do in this situation. Because there's nothing you can do about it."

That is very interesting. I love it
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I love the way Boone and the guys stand up for their coach
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I love the way Boone and the guys stand up for their coach
Talk about a loser. When I speak to my client tomorrow in Detroit I am going to tell them their coach is a douche.
Talk about a loser. When I speak to my client tomorrow in Detroit I am going to tell them their coach is a douche.
Tempers were hot . . . no biggie.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Dang sheared is such a punk!

Harbaugh on confrontation: "I was really revved up. That wasn't me, just shook his hand too hard. ... That's on me. Handshake was too hard."
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by AllForTheNiners:
I caught this over at the ESPN conversation, dunno where it came from, but I thought it was interesting:

A month later, at the NFL owners' meeting in New Orleans, Ravens coach John Harbaugh relayed a conversation to the Philadelphia Inquirer in which Lions coach Jim Schwartz talked with Jim Harbaugh about the lockout's potential ramifications. "We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there's no way you're going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer)," John Harbaugh said. "He told him there's no way you're going to be able to accomplish what you need to accomplish in two weeks if this thing lasts a while. Jim just kind of bit his tongue, which is what you've got to do in this situation. Because there's nothing you can do about it."

That is very interesting. I love it

Confirms that Schwartz is a dick.
t
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

#

hey put their Fn helmets back on....wtf! i never thot id see this from my boys. goDAMN this team is a beast!
Awesome, I hope the "obscenity harbs said was " get out my face you little p***y b***h.
Share 49ersWebzone