LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That was freakin awesome....Harbaugh told a Detroit reporter in the post game, name escapes me now, that he doesn't care if it rubbed anyone the wrong way. IMO there's no room for friends on the football field during the course of the season.
I know there have been icy postgame stuff between coaches before...Mangini & Belichick, Harbaugh & Carroll, etc. But has a coach ever taken a swing at another coach? It got awfully close to that point if the guys didn't separate them...
Schwartz not only looks like a dick face, but acted like one too. I see nothing wrong with what Jim did.
Anthony Davis

Lions got TeaBaggggggged in thier house lmao.. lol and i saved shwartz life at the end..
its not like Harbaugh did that punch thing schwartz does....on second thought, thats exactly what he should have done....right in schwartz's face.
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

excellent
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Anthony Davis

Lions got TeaBaggggggged in thier house lmao.. lol and i saved shwartz life at the end..

Did he really tweet that!?!?
Anthony Davis

Did he really tweet that!?!?
Screw that. The Niner
Originally posted by niners_guy:
I don't care what Schwartz said or did. Collect yourself for a civil handshake and act like you've been there before Harbaugh. Don't stoop to their level an and try to show your team has some class. Love the win, but this cheapened it a slight amount

I disagree. They are having fun winning their biggest game in nearly a decade. That was a HUGE game and I for 1 appreciate the exuberance.
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 16, 2011 at 2:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Prospector:
Schwartz overreacted like a lunatic, running up and down the field and nearly starting a riot in the tunnel. The league needs to confine him to a coaches box for 6 games. And fine him.

Agree. The guy seemed like a dick at the beginning of the game and he just confirmed it with that crap.

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
LaConfora on twitter says he thinks Harbs was over the line with his celebration. I told him to f**k off.

That's just how jim is, that's one of the reasons the guys are so excited to play for him, that enthusiasm spreads to the rest of the guys.
Kinda a dbag move by Harbs but oh well Schwartz had this smirk on his face the whole game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Schwartz is just a poor loser, there's just no excuse. If he wasn't, then why did he retaliate the way he did?? Idiot could have just walked away. Sorry but that was ALL on Schwartz, I don't care what kind of blame Harbaugh is taking upon himself. Coach Harbs you won enjoy that s**t!!!!
Anthony Davis

LMFAO

schwartz is a dirtbag

Share 49ersWebzone