LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Schwartz is a major douche. First he said that Harbaugh shoved him. That's a lie. Then he said Harbaugh cursed at him. That is also a lie. Let's recap what we saw on camera shall we?

As Harbaugh is running up to shake hands, he is clearly excited by the win and shouts "Yeah!". He gives Schwartz a hard handshake and a pat on the back. As he turns to jog toward the tunnel he yells "Woooo!" and "f**k Yeah!". Schwartz then loses it and goes on an idiotic tirade. He lowers his shoulder into Harbaugh, who turns and says "Get out of my face".

At no point did Harbaugh shove or cuss out Schwartz. Schwartz is an anal wart, and he was trying to come up with an excuse for acting like a child. A sore loser if I ever saw one. Judging by his demeanor and sideline antics this year, he should be the last person on earth to talk about "proper protocol" when respecting your opponents. What a douche.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 17, 2011 at 4:51 AM ]
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:

Am I the only one that thought this was hilarious?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i officially fkn hate the lions. f**k them!
Love Harbs. Jim makes a scene every win with the punch and talking about teams not being tough...then he overreacts when Jim is excited.

Sore loser.
What's frustrating about this handshake incident is that all the media is just talking about the incident and not about the game or how good the Niners are.
Harbaugh shook Schwartz' hand so hard, the force went all the way down and crushed his balls.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
What's frustrating about this handshake incident is that all the media is just talking about the incident and not about the game or how good the Niners are.

Its all in the Har-plan!!
You know what the best part of this is. Instead of teams seeing any film or highlights of the game or there being any talk about how god we are or might be...they are just talking about this handshake. One more week of no respect=one more week of staying hungry.
Originally posted by VA49er:
You know what the best part of this is. Instead of teams seeing any film or highlights of the game or there being any talk about how god we are or might be...they are just talking about this handshake. One more week of no respect=one more week of staying hungry.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I kinda wonder if there was some history there. Schwarz made some douchey comments at the beginning of the game about us deferring because our offense was scared of the crowd noise.

It also looked like he was yelling something across the field after JH challenged the call early in the game. What a little punk.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Husker49er:
It also looked like he was yelling something across the field after JH challenged the call early in the game. What a little punk.

He told harbaugh "Learn the rules!" which is probably what started this whole thing.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Schwartz taunted a player from the sidelines during the Cowboy's game (Bryant maybe?). The guy's got no place to talk about "protocol".

So what if Harbaugh shook his hand a little too hard. BFD. If he didn't want to see Jim fired up, he shouldn't have lost the game.
Share 49ersWebzone