LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Harbaugh is so bad @$$!!!!! Get outa my face, or my team will whoop yo ass too

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
If not for the Cowboys, you guys realize we COULD be 6-0 right now???

If only we punctured romo's lung a little bit more... It's all good though we've got pretty mediocre opponents till thanksgiving and without the meltdown we might not be as strong as we are.
I caught this over at the ESPN conversation, dunno where it came from, but I thought it was interesting:

A month later, at the NFL owners' meeting in New Orleans, Ravens coach John Harbaugh relayed a conversation to the Philadelphia Inquirer in which Lions coach Jim Schwartz talked with Jim Harbaugh about the lockout's potential ramifications. "We were having dinner the other night and Jim Schwartz told him basically there's no way you're going to be able to get it done (if the lockout lasts into the summer)," John Harbaugh said. "He told him there's no way you're going to be able to accomplish what you need to accomplish in two weeks if this thing lasts a while. Jim just kind of bit his tongue, which is what you've got to do in this situation. Because there's nothing you can do about it."
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I kinda wonder if there was some history there. Schwarz made some douchey comments at the beginning of the game about us deferring because our offense was scared of the crowd noise.

Well, I don't know if people noticed, but just go back to that stupid challenge by Harbaugh that draw a penalty. You'll see that prick Schwartz smirking at him.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Schwarz was a douche. I usually try to be more articulate than this, but Schwarz has a stupid face. Plain and simple.
f**k JIM SCHWARTZ f**k THE LIONS WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE AND THE REVOLUTION, THE NINERS ARE BACK BABY, WE'RE f**kING BACK, WE'RE BAD, AND WE GOT MORE SWAGGER THAN YOUR MOTHER'S WIZARD SLEEVE
I kinda wonder if there was some history there. Schwarz made some douchey comments at the beginning of the game about us deferring because our offense was scared of the crowd noise.

Well, I don't know if people noticed, but just go back to that stupid challenge by Harbaugh that draw a penalty. You'll see that prick Schwartz smirking at him.

Yeah both of these pissed me off too and I'm sure Harbaugh didn't take it lightly either. LOL I love this coaching staff!
[ Edited by gamechanger on Oct 16, 2011 at 1:59 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Yeah Schwartz was being a smirky a-hole especially early on. I noticed he was kinda of doing some hot s**t macho walk at some point during the game too. Think it was that challenge penalty.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Being a sore loser! He just got beat in his house and on top of that the coach for the other team just slapped his hand and walked off.

You know what....I love Harbaugh. Show that he didn't give a f*** because it looked like he was about to throw down. Didn't he have the same thing happen with Carroll back in college?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

whao

It's on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqBDdFn4V0&feature=youtu.be
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Here comes "Harbaugh needs to act like a coach after a win" threads during the bye, At least it will be better than we suck, lol

• rserda
  • Veteran
Schwartz is such a pooosy! Awww I can't handle losing let me go pick a fight with the other HC so he can kick my ass too.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Heres Harbaugh's new "what's your deal?!" rivalry! lmao.
Share 49ersWebzone