LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If not for the Cowboys, you guys realize we COULD be 6-0 right now???
that was epic!! gif please

we win with no passing game
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Harbaugh did a little fist pump as he ran towards the handshake. he shook his hand and ran towards the tunnel like he always doesn and shwartz caught up to him and they started shoving eachother. then one of the 49er players shoved shwartz back and that was tnhe end of it
Did Simba lose his daddy?

hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahah
I kinda wonder if there was some history there. Schwarz made some douchey comments at the beginning of the game about us deferring because our offense was scared of the crowd noise.
that was epic!! gif please

we win with no passing game
Harbaugh said get out of my face twice
Harbaugh said get out of my face twice
All over twitter! VD and ADavis had to separate Schwartz from Harbaugh!

Maybe they'll be our hated rivals in the future since we are both turn-around teams.

after the "handshake"... very close to fight
Damn its nice to have a coach who has some fire and can use it. No wonder we're 5-1, he's got me wanting to run through a wall.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I kinda wonder if there was some history there. Schwarz made some douchey comments at the beginning of the game about us deferring because our offense was scared of the crowd noise.

Well, I don't know if people noticed, but just go back to that stupid challenge by Harbaugh that draw a penalty. You'll see that prick Schwartz smirking at him.
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Oct 16, 2011 at 1:56 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Schwartz just went on my coaches I hate list. What a prick. If you can't handle losing, get out of the nfl.
Share 49ersWebzone