LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Yea, that was the cherry on the top! This game will be playing on ESPN classic in the near future.

Yeah, every year when the show the 2012 Niners road to the Superbowl
go f**k yourself schwartz you dumb b***h. you always rub s**t in other coaches noses when you win so this is what you get. harbaugh doesn't need to apologize for s**t, i love this
lol, this is like those silly "unwritten rules" of baseball.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by JimSchwartz:
All I have to say to Anthony Davis is he's lucky I waited for my team and the refs to come break it up, because I DEFINITELY would have continued to act like I could have taken Harbaugh. Remember that.

GTFO noob why the hell would Schwartz come here like 20 mins after the game of all places to vent to random webzone fans? Get a life.

lol, someone missed the joke.
schwartz can go back to the jersey shore with his stupid fist pumps
schwartz can go back to the jersey shore with his stupid fist pumps
Schwartz got what he deserved for that stupid fist pump he does.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Hey Jimbo, ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. Shake the man's hand while you are looking him in the eye and say "nice challange coach" or see you in the payoffs. Don't act like a classless act. How do do you expect your player's to be mature and disciplined if you aren't.

Agreed. Schwartz was the bigger douchebag, but Harbaugh should have been a little classier
Originally posted by kRAiS3e:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Hey Jimbo, ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. Shake the man's hand while you are looking him in the eye and say "nice challange coach" or see you in the payoffs. Don't act like a classless act. How do do you expect your player's to be mature and disciplined if you aren't.

wats the matter with a little emotion.... ITS CALLED LIVING!!!! should try it

There's a protocol in this league and bottom line is, you don't shake someone's hand that hard unless you're good friends with them. After a game like that you expect a limp fish handshake and he didn't live up to that, and that's classless.All I can say he's lucky I had my Met Life Lions windbreaker on and wasn't prepared to get into it, it would have taken me a good 5 minutes to get that thing off.
OH GO FIND A COMFORTABLE SPOT AND PHUK YOURSELF!
Tune in to Jim vs. John - Thanksgiving Night to see Who gets the noogie

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by mike:
All I have to say to Anthony Davis is he's lucky I waited for my team and the refs to come break it up, because I DEFINITELY would have continued to act like I could have taken Harbaugh. Remember that.

GTFO noob why the hell would Schwartz come here like 20 mins after the game of all places to vent to random webzone fans? Get a life.

Someone's "joke sensor" is waaaaaay off.
Meeting the Lions in the playoffs seems like destiny now . . . except I'd expect that game will be at the Stick . . .
Just watched the video. I am sorry I see nothing wrong with what Harbs did. He was excited but when he got to Schwartz he slapped his hand, said good game and gave him a pat on the back. Schwartz got sand in his p***y and thought he got shoved and told Harbs to f**k off. Harbs ignored him and Schwartz wouldn't let it go.

On the CBS halftime show they were blaming this on Harbs. Just more hating. That was all caused by Jim.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
I wonder if Harbaugh knew that Shwartz said in the beginning of the game that 49ers didn't wanna face their D-Line, that's why they deferred the ball to start the game.
I freak'n love Harbaugh. I hope he's a Niner for life.
Share 49ersWebzone