LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 382 users in the forums

players niners have injured

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The NFL does not want big hitting teams, they want soft teams with max scoring. If you touch Tom Brady you could be in line for a law-suit. #42 would be banned from playing in todays' NFL. Within 50 years the game will be played with robots and the refs will still call roughing penalties.
Originally posted by susweel:
This must be a pretty fysical team.

So far we have injured

Tony Romo
Felix Jones
Miles Austin
Lagarret Blount
Arian Foster in the pre season.

You forgot Jason Campbell.
I don't think this is a bad karma type post. Susweel has pointed out a simple fact. The current Niners play hard and hit hard which has led to a bunch of injuries for the opposition. There also haven't been any questionable hits that led to these injuries. I don't see how any of us fans can be upset about how our team is playing right now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Best had a concussion in the game.

Hate on that muther f**ker.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
bump

added Hardesty to the list

MaryKayCabot Mary Kay Cabot by JasonLaCanfora

#Browns RB Montario Hardesty will most likely be out at least two weeks with his torn calf muscle.
As long as we have Goldson no one is safe!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
thats kinda f**ked up lol
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
yeah that is, I never wish any injury upon anyone. I wouldnt want to go thru the same injury someone goes thru. I can only imagine what a ACL, Knee, Hand, etc... injury feels like.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Hey hey! This is baaaaaad karma!

Retract your statement immediately!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Wow all you guys need to relax.

1. I NEVER wished injury, i was just predicting an injury.
2. Best said "he hates the 49ers" why not predict him to get roughed up a little?
3. Jahvid DID IN FACT get hurt vs us, so that just proves that I'm a boss and you guys need to stop being women and enjoy hard hitting, runningback killing 49er football.

I dont wish injuries on any players, but, if we were to have an injury, I hope its at the right part of the season and not the sharp end. Know what I mean.
Originally posted by susweel:
bump

added Hardesty to the list

MaryKayCabot Mary Kay Cabot by JasonLaCanfora

#Browns RB Montario Hardesty will most likely be out at least two weeks with his torn calf muscle.

Scheft and Mort just said that, that has to hurt, and the reason he didnt play.
This list must be updated soon.

• brix
  • Veteran
Add Pierre Thomas, in the first couple minutes of the Saint Game.
thread is kinda hypocritical
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
thread is kinda hypocritical

No. They are glorifying CLEAN hard hits. The saints glorified any hit that resulted in something bad for the other team.
Best part is that we did all that legally.
pain train woowooo!!!!!

legal hits are legal hits
Share 49ersWebzone