-
4ML
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
WE were the ones to injure Foster? i never knew that. haha, whos next? I'm callin Best. he gets hit in the knee. out for season.
-
StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 99,664
This thread is bad juju.
-
susweel
- Hall of Nepal
-
- Posts: 122,137
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This thread is bad juju. 
I'm just talking about how physical this team is. I don't wish any injuries on anyone.
-
SFSK8R89
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,338
Jason Cambell in preseason
Gerald Mccoy DT of tampa bay
-
Norcal9erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,566
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
WE were the ones to injure Foster? i never knew that. haha, whos next? I'm callin Best. he gets hit in the knee. out for season.
I hope it is Jahvid as well. He should get his ass whooped into next year from the team "he grew up hating"!!
-
Norcal9erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,566
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This thread is bad juju. 
Nonsense! This thread is a list of people we are taking off of our black list. I love it!
-
AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 25,680
how funny would it be if throughout the season opposing coaches became more worried about preserving the health of their team than actual gameplanning when they play us.
-
Chief
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 28,272
We also lost a couple guys.
-
Gore_21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,685
Not that these where on purpose but we do seem to have a knack for it. Willis got Greg Olsen I think in the pre season a few years back, he got Hasselbeck. Not like I would prefer these things happening because most aren't from hard hits they are just awkward tackles or some times it's the players own fault. (foot sticks in ground, etc) So even though it isn't intentional I still like that we are a physical team. That's what I always wanted... for team's to say I don't want to play them or after they play us to be like that is a bunch of tough, hard hitting guys.
Edit: Bors, I think Peters was anouther one for that game and someone mentioned McCoy for the Bucs game.
-
Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,657
http://youtu.be/jMo_HcRBnUY
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 15, 2011 at 5:20 PM ]
-
Shanghai69er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,258
D. Goldson destroyed M. Williams ego last weekend as well...
-
dtg_9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,204
Don't hit Stafford too hard, don't want S. Hill coming in with a chip on his shoulder!
-
monsterzero789
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 24,304
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Don't hit Stafford too hard, don't want S. Hill coming in with a chip on his shoulder!
isnt it the start of duck season anyways?
-
49ERFANb4Uwas
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 982
-
frankie
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,361
Trent cole, ray maluaga! Dallas's center also. On this note cheers to a injury free game. Dont like seeing any players get hurt on either side