There are 256 users in the forums

Joshua Morgan's open letter to 49ers fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Might be buying one of these soon...

yeah. he has been one of the people on my short list of possiblities, but that 1 left thing.

i want
bowman(to go with willis)
mcdonald(to go with justin smith)
andy lee(to go with jennings)
Regardless of how good he is, Morgan is a great dude and a true team player. A true 49er.

I'm not expecting him to be the next great receiver for this team, but it AWESOME that he has that undeniable drive, passion, and love for the team and the game.
solid player and a good guy. only thing i disagree with is him saying he let us down. Look forward to rooting for morgan for many years to come. get well soon.
He doesn't have Jerry Rices stats, but he has his class. I can't give higher praise than that for a football player. He says he's going to come back better next year and I believe him. I say sign him now. Personalities like that make your team better.
That dudes all heart man!
Not having him in the lineup will hurt us more than we think. Book it.
I'm not so hot on his pointing out that he's the leading WR. He would be horrible if he weren't. Crabtree has missed 1.5 games and was limited in others. Edwards has missed all but 1 series of the last 4 games. So the fact that he has more yards than Ginn and Williams isn't really worth mentioning IMO.
Hes such a coo dude and gives back to the community more than any player n the nfl

Gey
Originally posted by Method:
Great stuff. <3 you josh

This
That was nice of him, not sure if he needed to mention he was the leading receiver though. He also should have acknowledged that he was foolish not to dive for the pylon.
Without a doubt our most consistent receiver.
I wanted to re-sign him before this...now I think it's a must.
Originally posted by andes14:
I'm not so hot on his pointing out that he's the leading WR. He would be horrible if he weren't. Crabtree has missed 1.5 games and was limited in others. Edwards has missed all but 1 series of the last 4 games. So the fact that he has more yards than Ginn and Williams isn't really worth mentioning IMO.

Perhaps instead of lifting himself he should have pointed out that the other WR's on the team "quit".
Share 49ersWebzone