LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Joshua Morgan's open letter to 49ers fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by andes14:
I'm not so hot on his pointing out that he's the leading WR. He would be horrible if he weren't. Crabtree has missed 1.5 games and was limited in others. Edwards has missed all but 1 series of the last 4 games. So the fact that he has more yards than Ginn and Williams isn't really worth mentioning IMO.

Perhaps instead of lifting himself up he should have instead claimed that the other WR's on the team "quit".
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I especially like the part about bringing a Super Bowl or two or three back to the bay area.

Too bad we'll have to get the first one without him.

Good s**t Josh!
Ima have to buy his jersey!

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Might be buying one of these soon...

This still don't understand why sum fans say he borderline sucks & basically needs to be cut or traded. What!! p.s. speedy recovery josh.
Classy thoughts from a quality guy. Here's to a speedy recovery and a happy return next year.

Don't knock him for mentioning he was the leading receiver, he was pointing out how everything was clicking him for great and so the injury is even more heartbreaking.
Class Act
Originally posted by doodle:
Classy, classy man. Hope you recover well, Josh.

this. Always liked this kid. Hope the best for him.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Josh Morgan = John Taylor

Love his explosiveness especially with the football, played with great passion and energy. Get well Joshua and hope we reward him a long term.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
This still don't understand why sum fans say he borderline sucks & basically needs to be cut or traded. What!! p.s. speedy recovery josh.

I'm proud to say I've been the owner of this jersey for three years now. I wore it once to family day and once to training camp and both times he's walked from across the field straight over to me, signed the jersey, took a picture, and thanked me for my support. One of the days he wasn't even signing autographs but staying late running routes, and still ran over to thank me (spotted the jersey) and ran back to keep working. Every year I get so much s**t from "fans" for owning his jersey. Very classy and gifted young player, why not?
God who apologizes for breaking his leg. This kid is a stud. Resign him now.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Might be buying one of these soon...

Had one now for 3 years
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
class act, for real.
Share 49ersWebzone