Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 514 users in the forums

Joshua Morgan's open letter to 49ers fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sign him now. True 49er and a true football player.
thats awesome, glad hes a priority to resign
sign him now long term
Great stuff. <3 you josh
Classy, classy man. Hope you recover well, Josh.
thats my receiver
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Sign him now. True 49er and a true football player.

This
Get well Josh! We miss you and can't wait to see you back in a 9er uniform next year.
I love Morgan! I hope Harbaugh and Trent can resign him. I had high hopes for him this year.
Bryant Young shattered his legs. Had titanium rods put into it with screws and all. Came back the same badass he ever was. You can do the same Josh!
Might be buying one of these soon...

  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
get well soon
Sounds like a good dude. Hope he comes back. Get well Joshua
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone