LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Who gets more sacks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who gets more sacks?

Granted Suh will play ALOT more than Aldon... but when Aldon does get on the field, he produces... Example... 2 sacks last week in part time action... so... who gets more Sack Lunches on Sunday?
Neither, I think Ray Mac will have another beast game, he will take it personal that all the Dline talk this week is about the lions Dline, so he will show up and dominate.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Neither, I think Ray Mac will have another beast game, he will take it personal that all the Dline talk this week is about the lions Dline, so he will show up and dominate.

• Garce
  • Veteran
... biast answers acoming
Are you comparing a DE to DT? Obviously Aldon should get more sacks, but Suh probably will!
Coming off the edge Aldon will be in a better position to get sacks. Each player has his strengths and weakneses.
Originally posted by Suhnami:
Are you comparing a DE to DT? Obviously Aldon should get more sacks, but Suh probably will!

Yea I kinda am...
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Coming off the edge Aldon will be in a better position to get sacks. Each player has his strengths and weakneses.

What are Suh's weaknesses?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Don't know, just hope its Aldon Smith.
Originally posted by zozell:

Yea I kinda am...

Nice name ...somethings fishy here
With our OLine it's definitely going to be Suh.
You guys are crazy... you put this poll up on the Lions mb and it will be 100% Suh with 95% of the people saying who is Aldon Smith? Not sure what purpose these polls serve as most aren't going to pick against their own team or player in this case. Not saying you guys can't be right but every poll put up here is going to be biased.

Edit: Let me clarify... some might actually vote on who they think is the better player, who the better team is or who will win but most of these polls will end up with 80-100% votes for the 49ers so they would mean a lot more coming from a neutral party. Just like if you asked on on the Lions board who will win... would probably be 80-100% lions...or who will have more sacks... would probably be 100% Suh..... I guess it's all for fun.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 14, 2011 at 2:16 AM ]
Suh only has 2.0 sacks, so this seems like an easy call.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Aldon. He has 3.5 throuh 5 games with very very limited play. The 49ers will be in the nickle (when aldon plays) most of the game on sunday. Also is faster and has longer arms, which means he can be pushed out of the play and return to the play with still enough time to get to stafford.

Suh will get tied up in the middle and alex will scramble when necessary. Alex is faster than Suh so he can get away from him in time to get a throw off or at least throw it away.
Share 49ersWebzone