There are 248 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,394
Its awesome the team is winning.

But remember the Broncos.

Started 6-0 ... finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.
Ya Harbaugh >>>>>>> McDaniels
There is some really good advice in this thread.


http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/158975-learning-to-be-positive/search=Oakland-Niner
Originally posted by Garcia:
Its awesome the team is winning.

But remember the Broncos.

Started 6-0 ... finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.

Good point, but we do play in the NFC west as people keep saying.
Wasnt that like the only time in history that a collapse of that magnitude happened?
I think we already won enough to win the West given we play within the division in up coming games against weak opponents. The Broncos are an exception and McDaniels was an idiot. Plus they had some injuries at key spots if I remember correctly.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think we already won enough to win the West given we play within the division in up coming games against weak opponents. The Broncos are an exception and McDaniels was an idiot. Plus they had some injuries at key spots if I remember correctly.

But hey SanDiego - it's no use right? The organization, the team, everyone still sucks and will perpetually be doomed by the Yorks right?
STFU with the "lets not get ahead of ourselves" s**t already

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think we already won enough to win the West given we play within the division in up coming games against weak opponents. The Broncos are an exception and McDaniels was an idiot. Plus they had some injuries at key spots if I remember correctly.

But hey SanDiego - it's no use right? The organization, the team, everyone still sucks and will perpetually be doomed by the Yorks right?

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
STFU with the "lets not get ahead of ourselves" s**t already


i agree, let us celebrate, some folks just can't smile, we know our team
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,394
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
STFU with the "lets not get ahead of ourselves" s**t already


i fart in your general direction
I'm stoked on this season so far....... 4 wins and we still have 5 division games left! The Browns game is the only other game that I consider a "should" win. The Redskins, Giants, and Steelers will be tough and the Ravens will be even tougher........
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Its awesome the team is winning.

But remember the Broncos.

Started 6-0 ... finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.

Good point, but we do play in the NFC west as people keep saying.

The AFC West was a huge pile of trash at the time, too.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Wasnt that like the only time in history that a collapse of that magnitude happened?

If I remember in the late 70s, early 80s, didnt the Chargers start at 7-0 and miss the playoffs? Could be mistaken however. Still, with the division we play in, I would think it much more likely that DET misses the playoffs instead of us.
We are the san francisco 49ers not the broncos! We are playing well at all phases of the game i aint worried
Just sayin