There are 230 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Finally...

...a segment!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
NY Times on the 49ers' 48-3 rout of Tampa Bay yesterday:

49ers 38, Bucs 3

Chalk this one up to a young Bucs team traveling 2,800 miles on a short week after playing their first nationally televised game in the Raheem Morris era. It happens.

Niner fans, don't take this as a slight to your team. Elementary as the Niners are offensively, they're one overtime away from being undefeated.

LOL of course.

Blowoutxcuses
49ers will meet the Packers in the NFC Championship!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
About to talk Niners on ESPN NFL Live

What are they saying?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
getting no love is one thing. i just hope when we get to the top and when these networks come knocking on the door we shut their asses out and leave them hanging like stray puppies in winter nights.

The networks won't come knocking on our door. They will still be covering, "What's wrong with the Eagles?" and "How about Tony Romo's latest blow-up".
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
What are they saying?

They barely said anything, LOL. They did a minute-long segment about the game and talked about how we've turned it around. The defense is playing well, and Alex Smith has vindicated the faith Harbaugh put in him.

What are they saying?

It was just a quick recap, shorter than last nights on NFLN. No actual discussion...
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
What are they saying?

They barely said anything, LOL. They did a minute-long segment about the game and talked about how we've turned it around. The defense is playing well, and Alex Smith has vindicated the faith Harbaugh put in him.

Sounds about right to me.
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
getting no love is one thing. i just hope when we get to the top and when these networks come knocking on the door we shut their asses out and leave them hanging like stray puppies in winter nights.

The networks won't come knocking on our door. They will still be covering, "What's wrong with the Eagles?" and "How about Tony Romo's latest blow-up".

Don't forget the Jets.

That's all you see on these networks. OMG the Jets...OMG the Eagles...

Frankly...2 s**tty teams as of right now.
Originally posted by MaliCali:

What are they saying?

It was just a quick recap, shorter than last nights on NFLN. No actual discussion...

This. Lame as hell.

felt the love on that jim rome show
Originally posted by Joecool:

49ers 38, Bucs 3

Chalk this one up to a young Bucs team traveling 2,800 miles on a short week after playing their first nationally televised game in the Raheem Morris era. It happens.

Niner fans, don't take this as a slight to your team. Elementary as the Niners are offensively, they're one overtime away from being undefeated.

This dude definitely does not know his football. Elementary? It's not about 20,000 plays with 1,000 checkdown/option routes Peyton Manning style. It's about matchups and using the simplest ways to exploit them. f**ken idiot.

We are winning these games before they are played and the players just need to not make mistakes and execute the well designed plays.

49ers 38, Bucs 3

LOL of course.

Blowoutxcuses

Both solid points, but I think you guys missed something else.

I made no typos in that post, lol.
LOL I watched all of NFL Live for that?!
You know who drives me nuts!? Jamie Dukes on NFL Network. He's such a dogmatic hater! You can hear one of the analysts giving Jamie a hard time after the win here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d822faf3b/Buccaneers-vs-49ers-highlights
[ Edited by mustangmele on Oct 10, 2011 at 2:00 PM ]
I work for ESPN Radio and we've talked about it all day...
Share 49ersWebzone