There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

8:00 sportscenter

I know espn has an east coast bias but not one niner highlight didnt even mention the game.
But they could talk about the packers raiders eagles broncos.
No GD respect.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yeah..I didn't really believe in the whole east coast thing till this year. i figured they never showed highlights cuz we always lost. But damn, we scored 48 points...there's plenty of highlights to show.
I have no answer for ESPN.

NFL Network did their part.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I think i just watched over 2 hour of highlights and saw about 10 Raider, Patriot, Steelers highlights and NO 49er highlights!

That's fine, keep us under the radar and keep disrespecting our team! Add more fuel to the fire!!!
Was just on NFL network like 2 minutes ago.
This what they had to say...
-A.Smith is throwing the ball well
-Gore is ballin
-V.Davis is a beast and when he gets going the 49ers are tough.
Showed both picks, all three of Alex's td's and gores run and the play that Morgan got hurt.
Originally posted by Chico:
I think i just watched over 2 hour of highlights and saw about 10 Raider, Patriot, Steelers highlights and NO 49er highlights!

That's fine, keep us under the radar and keep disrespecting our team! Add more fuel to the fire!!!

Not even a mention, it was a battle of two 3-1 teams.
LOL ESPN is a joke!

its all good though hope people keep over looking us
  • Antix
  • Veteran
It's doubly not cool since when we lose they always got the highlights all over the place. We win and they wanna pretend we don't exist. That's cool though...we'll be sneaking up on teams all year long if that's what it takes.
Nothin to hate on the NIners about = no news...
And just now on D.Sanders "Let's go primtime" on NFL network,
The whole niners D was on his list, they are getting respect fellas.

The highlight videos our zoners make are better then what they produce anyways.
ESPN had one of the announcers saying "oops, we misplaced the Bucs footage, guess we'll have to get to that on the next edition of Sportscenter."

Dead serious.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Hopefully NBC Sports Talk will give us some good air time, I like that show so far.
well, 9:30 edition is on and we're almost an hour in with notta...

we'll see. i prefer ESPN highlights to the NFLN version which have become annoyingly obnoxious over the last 2 years.
Tebow
Tebow
Tebow
Michael Vick
Tebow
Tebow
Al Davis
Tebow
Tebow
Michael Vick

Normally I'm the guy that says you have to earn media respect. When people on here complain that so and so "is such a 9er hater" my usual response is, "no, they just stopped giving the team the benefit of the doubt after 8 losing years."

I figured that once the 9ers started actually winning regularly then the media would start noticing. But it seems like all they want to talk about on ESPN is Tebow, Vick and Al Davis.

Way to cover the league...
coming up in 15...

"hot dog tossed at tiger"