There are 388 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Why would Harbaugh said it wasn't that bad then he is out 6-10 weeks? It doesn't make any sense.

Never take what Harbaugh says about anything at face value, he's trying to keep a tactical advantage.

Its obvious why Harbaugh would say that. He wanted the Lions to think they had to prepare for Morgan.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by blm7754:
Time to sign D. Zielger to the active roster. Hopefully he is still available.

I really liked Zielger. He looked good during the preseasons but never could get time during the year.

This if what I anticipate.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Cut Norris with an injury settlement and sign another receiver. Norris is a waste of space.

Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
He's only a "#3" anyway, right? So its not like its a big loss. Because the #3 is not as high a number as the #2 or the #1.

He's been a #2.

lol, not a big loss? leading wr in yards, making big plays, a #2 WR, playing like a #1.

I say do right, and extend him

And Rogers and Walker.
Don't sleep on Joe Hastings.....
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Cut Norris with an injury settlement and sign another receiver. Norris is a waste of space.

I dont see it, from what I believe he was used with a $1M credit, and in order to use it he must remain, just IR him, and then sign a WR. But in think Brock is likely goner before Norris. Brock isnt anything great.
Sucks Morgan got hurt, hope a speedy recovery for him!
How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?I broke my ankle on July 4th , casted on July 9th and have had signficant swelling ever since. When I get up to fix lunch or anything for more than 5 minutes, my foot swells and turns blue. I went back to dr. and had them cut cast down the sides to relieve some of the pressure but it is still happening. Is this normal? how long do I need to stay off of it?
Asked by Clemsongirl 51 months ago

Answer Clemsongirl's question

Sponsored LinksNaples Foot & Ankle Care www.familyfootandlegcenter.com
National Lecturer on foot and ankle Podiatric Center

Freedom Leg Walking Brace www.freedomlegbrace.com
Walk w/ Zero weight on Injured Leg Complete Hands Free Mobility

Answers

Answer from Cattriona
1 people found this helpful
At Least 6 weeks to heal
If you have not called your doc and told them you continue to have swelling problems, you need to do so, pronto.

Broken ankles take at least 6 weeks to heal, and after that it can take several months to be able to return to sports or other physical activity. Swelling is not unusual, and it isn't unusual to have to have a cast removed, or have a temporary splint of some sort until the swelling goes down. Elevating your leg can help the swelling.
Donny avery?? For a patch job?
Morgan is done for the year. Stupid play call. Great game ends with a -
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Donny avery?? For a patch job?

The Titans signed him a week or two ago
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Don't sleep on Joe Hastings.....

oh yeah
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
He's only a "#3" anyway, right? So its not like its a big loss. Because the #3 is not as high a number as the #2 or the #1.

He's been a #2.

lol, not a big loss? leading wr in yards, making big plays, a #2 WR, playing like a #1.

I say do right, and extend him

And Rogers and Walker.
#3? Hmm..come on now, give CaptainM his props.
I would sign Ziegler, we get Edwards back soon, Morgan maybe back the last couple games before the playoffs---let go Brock or put Norris on IR.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Why would Harbaugh said it wasn't that bad then he is out 6-10 weeks? It doesn't make any sense.

I assume it's just because Morgan told him it was cooling off. Usually a break almost hurts more and more as the adrenaline wears off, whereas a sprain usually calms down a bit.