LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 431 users in the forums

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ssahnan:
damn good reciever but not anything special, i'm sorry but he's replacable

He's our leading WR and brings a lot more to the table than his likely replacement, Kyle Williams.....

Remember the off-season program was named "Camp Alex" but all reports indicated that Joshua Morgan was the head assistant coach if Alex played the role of the HC.

Morgan new the offense inside and out and put together 2 very good games. Hopefully thanks to timing we can have Edwards replace his position after the bye. I hope Morgan can get back by mid-December.
I cant see us only having 3 WRs on gameday roster. Maybe we can do it for a game against Detroit but after the bye week and hopefully Braylon is bak but we are gonna need some bodies.
This sucks, get well soon Josh.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
He's only a "#3" anyway, right? So its not like its a big loss. Because the #3 is not as high a number as the #2 or the #1.

He's been a #2.

Ok, I'll stop with the satire. I can't help but talk with nothing but satire after a win like this.

Morgan is a very good WR. We'll definitely miss him on the field.
Why would Harbaugh said it wasn't that bad then he is out 6-10 weeks? It doesn't make any sense.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ssahnan:
damn good reciever but not anything special, i'm sorry but he's replacable

He's our leading WR and brings a lot more to the table than his likely replacement, Kyle Williams.....

Remember the off-season program was named "Camp Alex" but all reports indicated that Joshua Morgan was the head assistant coach if Alex played the role of the HC.

Morgan new the offense inside and out and put together 2 very good games. Hopefully thanks to timing we can have Edwards replace his position after the bye. I hope Morgan can get back by mid-December.

probably be back with a few games left, rested and ready for a deep playoff run
Originally posted by Leathaface:
You WANT them to do an MRI..that means the Xray was negative...obvi the Xray showed a fracture which is why there's no need for an MRI.

Actually a lot of times a break heals faster than a severe sprain.
Cut Norris with an injury settlement and sign another receiver. Norris is a waste of space.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Why would Harbaugh said it wasn't that bad then he is out 6-10 weeks? It doesn't make any sense.

Never take what Harbaugh says about anything at face value, he's trying to keep a tactical advantage.
Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Never take what Harbaugh says about anything at face value, he's trying to keep a tactical advantage.

Its obvious why Harbaugh would say that. He wanted the Lions to think they had to prepare for Morgan.

Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by blm7754:
Time to sign D. Zielger to the active roster. Hopefully he is still available.

I really liked Zielger. He looked good during the preseasons but never could get time during the year.

This if what I anticipate.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Cut Norris with an injury settlement and sign another receiver. Norris is a waste of space.

Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
He's only a "#3" anyway, right? So its not like its a big loss. Because the #3 is not as high a number as the #2 or the #1.

He's been a #2.

lol, not a big loss? leading wr in yards, making big plays, a #2 WR, playing like a #1.

I say do right, and extend him

And Rogers and Walker.
Don't sleep on Joe Hastings.....
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

I dont see it, from what I believe he was used with a $1M credit, and in order to use it he must remain, just IR him, and then sign a WR. But in think Brock is likely goner before Norris. Brock isnt anything great.
Share 49ersWebzone