Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL ALEX " Enjoy this motherf**ker, 1,2,3, LETS GO!" HAHAHAHA

lmao i was like waiitt! that was Alex???

hah good s**t

I said the same thing lol.

WTF are you guys talking about?!

In the begining of the show, they showed Alex in the huddle with the team before the eagles game and he says "Enjoy this motherf**cker, 123 LETS GO!"

Alex said f**ker? No way!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I like Lorenzo, but not so much Eric Davis. He says some good things, but comes off as a know it all. That, and he thinks Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana.

I agree! I think dude gets on Tierney's nerves on 95.7, hilarious.

lol the other day Tierney said Chris Cooley was overrated and Davis said "well he's just never had a quarterback, you need a good quarterback to get you the ball"

Then Tierney said "Vernon Davis has never had a quarterback, and he does just fine"

Davis started fumbling around but wouldn't admit that he was wrong lol

Yeah I heard that! hahahaa

I also like the sound bite that Tierney plays that goes "YOU PULLED THE "I PLAYED THE GAME AND YOU DIDN'T" CARD ON ME!"
I like Lorenzo, but not so much Eric Davis. He says some good things, but comes off as a know it all. That, and he thinks Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana.

lol the other day Tierney said Chris Cooley was overrated and Davis said "well he's just never had a quarterback, you need a good quarterback to get you the ball"

Then Tierney said "Vernon Davis has never had a quarterback, and he does just fine"

I also like the sound bite that Tierney plays that goes "YOU PULLED THE "I PLAYED THE GAME AND YOU DIDN'T" CARD ON ME!"

Lol He says that alot I'm noticing

i like eric davis, even though i don't agree with everything he says.

He pulls that card quite a bit.
this online somewhere?

Can some post this on YouTube?
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:

He pulls that card quite a bit.

he does, and it gets annoying, total "know it all" type.
Originally posted by five1oh:

I seen it last night, in the huddle before the took the field in Philly, it was very casual, he wasn't screaming it or anything, it was the most polite way of saying "m*therf**ker" i've ever heard.
Quote:

Davis gets on my nerves, I liked the guy as a #2 cb, but as an announcer/analyst he is turrable...just turrable.

Originally posted by five1oh:

I seen it last night, in the huddle before the took the field in Philly, it was very casual, he wasn't screaming it or anything, it was the most polite way of saying "m*therf**ker" i've ever heard.

lol, this. I was expecting Alex to be pumped up while saying it, but he was very calm and relaxed.
Just a reminder fellas. Its on again in one minute......
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Have they talked about Iupati yet????

Nope
What up bro hams. Just a reminder that at 6:30 the new episode will air.
Kawakami been suckin the Niners dick lately
Share 49ersWebzone