There are 184 users in the forums

How come Sing played Chilo for years and Harbaugh figured it out within a few weeks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is he playing for them? I hope he is starting....

he is starting, he will be going up against Justin and Aldon

lol
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is he playing for them? I hope he is starting....

he is starting, he will be going up against Justin and Aldon

RIP Jason Campbell
Only thing scares me is that we have a history of letting ex-49ers alsorands, former busts, and flat out unknowns have the "Game of their lives" against us. So I expect Cholo to have such a game. The teams, announcers, and fans will wonder/scream alloud "How come he didnt do this for the 49ers !!!!!?????"..
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
4-5 sacks on Chilo tonight
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Only thing scares me is that we have a history of letting ex-49ers alsorands, former busts, and flat out unknowns have the "Game of their lives" against us. So I expect Cholo to have such a game. The teams, announcers, and fans will wonder/scream alloud "How come he didnt do this for the 49ers !!!!!?????"..

lol, so true.

I think it was Chike Okeafor who seemed to play the game of his life whenever he played us.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Chilo is gonna beast mode us. lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHILO RACHAL SUCKS. 3 sacks already for Aldon.
Great game Chilo. Great Game. You and that Bears offensive line are going to be in Aldon Smith's highlight reel forever.
WOW...I forgot how bad he was
after all these years chilo is paying off for the niners!

chilo standing above the live ball sitting in the endzone and just staring at it will be a cherished memory of mine for the rest of my days

Oh my lord Chilo really made things clear tonight didn't he lol
chilo lol
To be fair, our DLine manhandled the entire Chicago line, but Chilo was amazing.
2 holding penalties and tried to throw a fumble recovery. dude is an idiot
Hella laughter after that ping pong backhand serve from the endzone by Chilo lol
Share 49ersWebzone